Bought something from Ebay...worth it?

lilnnjaboy

May 1, 2001
Someone is offering me their 3635 Ipaq with the CF sleeve for 300 even. They said they had it for 2 months and still brand new....worth it? They are willing to sell directly to me.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Buying directly is bad news...the seller has to pay for ebay/paypal fees anyway. Why not just tell him to make an auction for it and you can use buy-it-now...it'll also get your feedback up

mofo888

Oct 9, 1999

dealing direct can get u into trouble, plus, there is NO protection for you. So I wouldn't
recommended it unless the seller is truely reliable.

lilnnjaboy

May 1, 2001
seller got great reviews....and well...I was gonna pay through pay pal, so there is still the re assurance that they will insure my safety...cuz if I don't get it...I can always call the credit card company and get my money back

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
I don't think you can get your money back from paypal thru your credit card company. something about paypal is a service to transfer money, and that is what you are doing. Sounds pretty corny, I know.

KK

vegetation

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001

<< I don't think you can get your money back from paypal thru your credit card company. something about paypal is a service to transfer money, and that is what you are doing. Sounds pretty corny, I know.
>>

Only if the seller never ships your item are you able to receive any funds back. Paypal does not mediate quality of product issues.

Supahfreak

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2001
I bought an airbrush compressor from a dude jus like that. I was kinda uncomfortable about it even though he had a great feedback rating. Everything went great and I was stoked but the more I think about it the more I think I was a DumbA** for taking the gamble. Be careful, loosing money SUX.

FreAk:D