• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

Question Bought my RTX 3080 Today....But when will I get it??

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
I ordered the RTX 3080 EVGA FTW3 Ultra today. Had to pay full price up front and provide/create a 4 digit PIN for pickup when it arrives. Expected delivery 2 weeks to 2 months. I am 6th in line for delivery. Last week there were 14 in line ahead, so it appears they are arriving.

trungma

Jul 1, 2001
I did the same for a Asus Strix 3080 on Dec. 27. Hopefully it will come soon but I was something like 40th. They said about 4 weeks probably. I should call to see where I am at.

Fallen Kell

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I need to finally start looking at the various models that are out there and figure out which one(s) fit in my case. I thought I was going to simply hold off until the 3080 Ti, but that looks like it is now effectively cancelled (at least until the current supply/demand shortages are resolved and/or AMD releases something or changes prices on their lineup to force Nvidia to make some kind of change themselves, which given demand, I don't see the later happening, but it is possible AMD has something up their sleeve though not probable).

trungma

Jul 1, 2001
I did see a 6800 XT at the store once. It was the only one. I would have picked it up but I already had the 3080 on order.

ASK THE COMMUNITY