Bosu Ball for Fitness

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2003
I worked out with one yesterday. I was skeptical - it kicks ass. One of the best workouts I've ever had. You can get one from Wal-Mart or walmart.com

---------

Regardless of your sport or athletic ability, the BOSU Balance Trainer can help you develop better balance and improve your sports performance. From strengthening an injured knee to setting world records, the BOSU Ball allows you to find your point of challenge and develop beyond it.
BOSU Balance Trainer for Core Stability Exercises

BOSU is a half ball balance trainer that is challenging and safe for all user abilities and levels. BOSU is an acronym for "Both Sides Up", because you can use the BOSU Balance Trainer with the bubble side either up or down. From the elite athlete to fitness enthusiasts to seniors trying to stay in shape, the BOSU Balance Trainer helps to strengthen and coordinate your core and proprioception system. BOSU targets the core muscles of your body - those muscles around the abdominal and lower back area - helping you to not only gain strength, trim and tone but to coordinate and stabilize your entire body.

Almost any exercise you normally perform on the ground can be done on the BOSU Balance Trainer, making that exercise more challenging, more fun and more effective.