Boston trip, the 1st 6 hours....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Triple poast FTW! Maybe you sampled just a bit too much Boston's best. Well, Smuttynose is actually of of the NH coast.

Dec 10, 2005
Ugh, almost forgot..
Smuttynose
Andy's Abby
Fiddlehead
+1

If you venture on over to the Somerville/Cambridge area, you can actually see some breweries - Lamplighter and Aeronaut come to mind first. There's also Lord Hobo (their bar) in Cambridge; Night Shift has their brewery up in Everett and a tap room in Boston along the river; Idle Hands is up in Everett; Sam Adams is in Brookline; Remnant Brewing in Somerville; Harpoon in the seaport district; Notch is up in Salem...

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
If you venture on over to the Somerville/Cambridge area, you can actually see some breweries - Lamplighter and Aeronaut come to mind first. There's also Lord Hobo (their bar) in Cambridge; Night Shift has their brewery up in Everett and a tap room in Boston along the river; Idle Hands is up in Everett; Sam Adams is in Brookline; Remnant Brewing in Somerville; Harpoon in the seaport district; Notch is up in Salem...
Now you tell me.... The wife probably wasn't going to let me have an all day drinker anyway. "This trip is for family time before the kid goes to college."

Dec 10, 2005
Now you tell me.... The wife probably wasn't going to let me have an all day drinker anyway. "This trip is for family time before the kid goes to college."
Don't need to do a dager. You could always just hit up Harpoon or Sam Adams for the bewery tour and tasting.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
I was thinking I wouldn’t want to be in Boston in this heat, but you being from SC; it must feel like spring :p

Reactions: highland145