Boston Marathon Bomber guilty

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
That wasnt a rant? You came up in your mind with all the weird shit and then put it on me and responded with that retardation and it wasnt a rant?

wtf does gitmo have to do with anything? Are you giving me the true patriot litmus test?

Don't bother with him, he suffers from Conservative Tourette's Syndrome. I just had a new customer walk in with a dead HP desktop who has this problem. After we had conducted our business he wanted to know what the two HP rack servers that were running were as he had never seen one before. I mentioned that they were my servers and all of the sudden he fires off "Talking about servers, what do you think of Hillary and Bill running their own private mail servers?"

I politely cut him off and told him that I never discuss politics with my customers because it's not good business practice. He kept trying to go on about Hillary and Bill and I again interrupted him and told him that if he wanted to talk computers we could do so all day but I stay out of politics because my customers cover the spectrum and it would be bad for business if I were to do so.

He dropped it at that point and we politely concluded our business. He seemed to accept my position on the matter for now but I bet we will be going through this again.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
You should of told him "Sir, these are Bill and Hillery Clinton's servers." :awe:

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
He should receive the death penalty - he is scum.

Also, if he gets life, the dirt bag will preach his hate from prison. Why allow him to recruit and 'inspire' more crazies? Off this sack of crap.

He won't be talking to anybody if he gets life. He'll be in the supermax facility in Florence CO. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence

Even if he could talk to them, wouldn't matter. They are all already crazy and going absolutely no where.

Fern

Last edited:

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
I don't like you but you are 100% correct on this. .

Bit off topic but do you realize how many times I have seen this on here? bshole is a douche and I loathe him but on this topic he is right! What is the purpose of dragging me through the mud before agreeing with me? Do you have any idea what that does my fragile self-esteem? Every time you guys take a whack at me, I die just a little bit.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Bit off topic but do you realize how many times I have seen this on here? bshole is a douche and I loathe him but on this topic he is right! What is the purpose of dragging me through the mud before agreeing with me? Do you have any idea what that does my fragile self-esteem? Every time you guys take a whack at me, I die just a little bit.

Really? I thought you had thick skin. Seriously.

I mention that I don't like you to prove just how right you are. Its actually a compliment in some ways.

If you do take things serious, I'm sorry. I'm not looking to hurt anyone on here. We play rough and sometimes I take it too far. I really do wish you the best. I hope you get laid tonight and then find $50 in your jacket that you forgot about.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Really? I thought you had thick skin. Seriously.

I mention that I don't like you to prove just how right you are. Its actually a compliment in some ways.

If you do take things serious, I'm sorry. I'm not looking to hurt anyone on here. We play rough and sometimes I take it too far. I really do wish you the best. I hope you get laid tonight and then find $50 in your jacket that you forgot about.

Dude I was kidding! I thought the post was funny but you took it seriously. I swear NOBODY gets my humor. Why do I even try.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Life in a prison within a facility that isn't a sensory deprivation hell hole. Sensory deprivation (social isolation) is one of the most cruel tortures there is. It drives people insane. Look at our own SuperMax prisons as evidence for that.

Hmm... you're sorely tempting me to reconsider the death penalty. I mean we can lock him up, throw away the key, not actually harm him but the isolation alone is torturous?

So... we go all passive aggressive on the cruelty towards him. Is that better than execution, or actual physical torture? I suspect you'd rank all the options as deplorable.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
I agree. Have the execution performed by women -> no virgins for him.

No it wouldn't. They would write it off as brainwashing and still consider him a martyr for their cause. You can't use logic and reason to combat ideological certainty, especially when that certainty manifests itself as violent opposition to any competing ideology. So, no, there's not a single thing we could ever do that's going to make his story a "downer" for other radicals.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Hmm... you're sorely tempting me to reconsider the death penalty. I mean we can lock him up, throw away the key, not actually harm him but the isolation alone is torturous?

So... we go all passive aggressive on the cruelty towards him. Is that better than execution, or actual physical torture? I suspect you'd rank all the options as deplorable.

Just let him be in the general prison population, that is all I am asking. Treat him as any other prisoner.

I encourage you to read up on SuperMax prisons. It is some profoundly disturbing stuff.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I've taken you up on that.
Hellhole - New Yorker, 2009.

It appears the normal function of our brains depends on, as in requires, the activity of social interaction. That has serious implications for our prison system.

Last edited:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

It appears the normal function of our brains depends on, as in requires, the activity of social interaction. That has serious implications for our prison system.

I'm for harsh punishment. I'm as extreme as you can get. I'm in favor of PPV gladiator fights.

I don't believe in supermax prisons

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
Just let him be in the general prison population, that is all I am asking. Treat him as any other prisoner.

I encourage you to read up on SuperMax prisons. It is some profoundly disturbing stuff.

Putting him in the normal prison population puts him at risk; the softies can not have that.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001

Fascinating article - thanks for posting that.

Nov 29, 2006
"US Capitol Punishment for $1000, Alex"

"This process that should be reserved for all convicted terrorists"

"What is death by firing squad"?

"Correct"

So says me

Last edited:

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Oh yes, I am aware he wasn't running around free. I just mean a case like this should be tried within a couple of days. This guy was undoubtedly guilty, and was obviously never getting out of jail or getting the death penalty.

Fucking 92 witnesses over 15 days. Even at that ridiculous amount of witnesses, it still only took 15 days to go through them all. WTF is the other 1.95 years.

I mean they have a video of him planting one of the bombs ROFL. All they have to do is show the video, then sprinkle in a couple of witnesses along with the copious amounts of irrefutable evidence they have on this guy. If the system doesn't work like that, then the system is broken.

Because they wanted to build a solid case that wouldn't have any mistakes. This shouldn't be that confusing.

preCRT

Platinum Member
Apr 12, 2000
He is unrepentant scum who deserves to die slowly & painfully.
That entire Tsarnaev family is trash.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/tsarnaev-moth...-boston-marathon-bombing-trial-172613856.html

“HOW CAN A MOTHER FEEL WHOSE SON IS IN THE CLAWS OF A PREDATOR PREPARING TO TEAR HIM TO PIECES LIKE MEAT???” she wrote. “THEY WILL PAY FOR MY SONS AND THE SONS OF ISLAM, PERMANENTLY!!! THE TEARS OF THEIR MOTHERS WILL BE FUEL FOR THEM IN HELL, AND ALSO THEIR BLOOD, I AM DOUBTLESS AND ETERNALLY GLAD THAT I KNOW THIS FROM THE WORDS OF THE CREATOR, NOT JUST ANYONE’S WORDS!!!!!!”

“The terrorists are the Americans and everyone knows it,” she wrote. “My son is the best of the best.”

,.. and yet, she doesn't seem to have any problems with Muslims killing Muslims. Oh, but I am sure that was all orchestrated by the US as well,... of course. Much like the framing of her sons;
At an April 25, 2013, news conference in Makhachkala, the capital of Dagestan, a defiant Zubeidat said her sons had been framed “because they were Muslim” and that the bombings were staged by the FBI using actors “doused in fake blood.”

She has gone full raging moron.

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Jury got this right. I hope they get the penalty phase right. Death.

I sure hope they get it right too, but that means not death. A majority of people in the place where the bombing took place oppose giving him the death penalty for it. I'm proud of them for standing up for their principles and not giving in to a pointless desire for revenge.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
I sure hope they get it right too, but that means not death. A majority of people in the place where the bombing took place oppose giving him the death penalty for it. I'm proud of them for standing up for their principles and not giving in to a pointless desire for revenge.

Actually, latest poll done in Boston is 70% wanting the death penalty. As someone who was there and witnessed what they did, nothing less than death would be good enough for him.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Actually, latest poll done in Boston is 70% wanting the death penalty. As someone who was there and witnessed what they did, nothing less than death would be good enough for him.

What about a PPV gladiator style fight for death or freedom?

Lets say $99 a pop with the proceeds going to the victims and their families?