Boss just left the office

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
Why dont you just keep screwing off like you always do --------------> In your state IT job.
rolleye.gif

:p;):beer:

SaintGRW

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2001
I wanna go home Mr. Fedex dropped of my P4P800 Deluxe MB so now I can have a decent system and Mr. UPS dropped off 3 Computer games...

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
Originally posted by: SaintGRW
I wanna go home Mr. Fedex dropped of my P4P800 Deluxe MB so now I can have a decent system and Mr. UPS dropped off 3 Computer games...

:beer::D

CtK

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001
my boss comes in around noon leave at 4pm and i leave 15 mins later :)
thank god i dont have to clock in or out!!

SaintGRW

Golden Member
Oct 14, 2001
they're sitting there...on my bed with a case all ready for the MB to be installed in, my new P4 2.8c HT chip sitting there ready to be installed. everything is patiently waiting the motherboard, the games...eager to be installed along with windows. my 2 sticks of PC-3200 Mushkin RAM sitting in a box all just waiting for me to get home and play :(:(:(

2 hours and counting...

JohnAn2112

Diamond Member
May 8, 2003
they're sitting there...on my bed with a case all ready for the MB to be installed in, my new P4 2.8c HT chip sitting there ready to be installed. everything is patiently waiting the motherboard, the games...eager to be installed along with windows. my 2 sticks of PC-3200 Mushkin RAM sitting in a box all just waiting for me to get home and play :(:(:(

2 hours and counting...

Hey at least you don't have to wait and wait and wait to get your tax return. I'm couting down the days till I get my Athlon 64 rig up.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

I just built a P4P800S/P4 2.8Ghz machine for someone yesterday... :beer:

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: ZePHyRaNTHeS

2 hours and counting...

Hey at least you don't have to wait and wait and wait to get your tax return. I'm couting down the days till I get my Athlon 64 rig up.

Hey at least you don't have to wait and wait and wait to get a decent paying job. I'm counting down the days till i get my loaf of bread.