IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Alcohol is what makes the jackrabbit hug a hound. You shouldn't drink.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Today was a work day, so nothing. Tomorrow is going to be a "let loose" night since I'm going to be done with everything I need for finals. Me and two buddies are thinking about a bottle of Jack and some hookah.

Rockinacoustic

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2006
Nothing tonight. Tomorrow I'm making some jungle-juice for a girl's party, and bringing some beer (BL Golden Wheat?) to hold me over.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
Petron.

Still have some from a few weeks ago -.-

Petron Manning?

oh you mean Patron :p

I am drinking Early Times and Coke Zero, had a few Jack and Cokes earlier... last night drank a lot of Gentleman Jack, that stuff is AMAZING on the rocks, needs NO mixer...

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Today was a work day, so nothing. Tomorrow is going to be a "let loose" night since I'm going to be done with everything I need for finals. Me and two buddies are thinking about a bottle of Jack and some hookah.

Jack in the hookah? That's pretty hardcore. I haven't done anything that foolish in a number of years. :D

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
this post is full of win!
Yes! I was in the store last night to get beer, and they had a 12pk of Labatt on sale. Even after the sale, it was more expensive than Yuengling, and Yuengling is quite a bit better.

As far as mid price domestic brews go, I've not had anything near as good as Yuengling.

I'd post a picture of all the bottles and 12pack boxes in my apartment, but it's embarrassing.

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Having some White Zin with the Mrs. Having a wonderful buzz, and it makes the Mrs. a tad randy. I hope I survive the night!

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
last night was full of amaretto sours, midori sours, a whiskey sour, a long island, white russians, a bahama breeze, an electric lemonade, and a jack and coke for the man card.

I'm not drinking again tonight. D: