boondock saints: willem defoe is awesome

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
he's friggin hilarious in that movie. i like the part when he askes the forensic chick whats taking too long for the blood sample .

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
He was awesome in that movie. Too bad he didn't get the same liberties to be so insane in Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

Hooligan

Aug 25, 2001
Originally posted by: amnesiac
He was awesome in that movie. Too bad he didn't get the same liberties to be so insane in Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

yeah, i wanted more craziness in that movie, it was kind of tame compared to desperado.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: ChineseSkaterNoRice
Originally posted by: amnesiac

yeah, i wanted more craziness in that movie, it was kind of tame compared to desperado.

Mr. Sans was da bomb lol. I love his no-eyes-in-the-sockets look :D

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
defoe's whole demeaner was excellent. like when he shruged his shoulders when the forensic chick couldn't get a clean sample.
"ssssssssssbolism"

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
"What are you doing?"
"I want to cuddle"
"i love you"

Or something like that.
I like how he constantly sends the detective out for stuff..
"Does anyone else want anything while XXX is out?"

Damn thats a good movie.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I couldn't be bothered to finish that movie; that's how boring it was ;) I did like a few parts. When the cat died...

y2kc

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I couldn't be bothered to finish that movie; that's how boring it was ;) I did like a few parts. When the cat died...

Agreed. boring and bad. BDS stunk.