Booker Joins Harris on the Biden Train!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
Guys, guys, you complete forget Trump isn't successful. He is a safe option because he can't succeed. The only reason anything has happened is because the Republicans in congress/court covered him. For all it is worth Trump is by far the only most safe option.

However, Biden and his crew is one the same with Mitch McConnell and his crew. He is more successful, he is white w/ black friends so totally not a racist, and he has succeeded in ruining people's lives.

The people of America can survive post-coitus Trump, but they can't with Biden. However, fuck these old deal guys, there is only one best option and that is Sanders. The engine is dead, and it is time to get a new one.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Guys, guys, you complete forget Trump isn't successful. He is a safe option because he can't succeed. The only reason anything has happened is because the Republicans in congress/court covered him. For all it is worth Trump is by far the only most safe option.

However, Biden and his crew is one the same with Mitch McConnell and his crew. He is more successful, he is white w/ black friends so totally not a racist, and he has succeeded in ruining people's lives.

The people of America can survive post-coitus Trump, but they can't with Biden. However, fuck these old deal guys, there is only one best option and that is Sanders. The engine is dead, and it is time to get a new one.
You don`t get it do you?
For not being able to get anytrhing done, Trump has sure screwed over a lot of people!
Your arguments make no sense at all,,,,sorry!

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
You don`t get it do you?
Trump is a weak president. He hasn't even started a full blown war yet. How am I suppose to be angry if there is no conflict?! How am I suppose to be mad if the market for all the yapping is completely fine! Rich still get richer, poor still get poorer. That would be the same to even lubricated even more with Biden. Trump can't kill healthcare, but Biden can kill it.

For all its worth the Trump beatdown proves these problems don't in fact exist. They are so fringe it is non-existent issues, Biden would have completely killed CDC. "It is no good for my far-right neoliberal republican ideology as it crushes my friends in the establishment" - biden the repub'democrat-lican

Last edited:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
trump is trying to become our Putin and if you don't see that I don't know what to tell ya. if he doesn't lose in november we will be in a bad way, especially if the dems don't take the senate or keep the house, tho losing the house seems unlikely at this point in time..

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
trump is trying to become our Putin and if you don't see that I don't know what to tell ya. if he doesn't lose in november we will be in a bad way, especially if the dems don't take the senate or keep the house, tho losing the house seems unlikely at this point in time..
He had four years to become our Putin, he doesn't actually have the support of the American Elite/Oligarchs. They are all in the democratic party trying to get Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: dawp

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
People like him vote. That's scary. :(
At least I vote old man! I spend countless hours digging up these candidates history. To only tell you Biden is by far the farthest republican candidate ever to be potentially nominated ever.

Mitch McConnell is quivering every night just knowing Biden is the potential democrat nominee. If Biden wins, he wins and he can do what he can't do with Trump.

=> Seperate but Equal
=> No control over body
=> No security of health or livelihood.

Do your god damn research.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
At least I vote old man! I spend countless hours digging up these candidates history. To only tell you Biden is by far the farthest republican candidate ever to be potentially nominated ever.

Mitch McConnell is quivering every night just knowing Biden is the potential democrat nominee. If Biden wins, he wins and he can do what he can't do with Trump.

=> Seperate but Equal
=> No control over body

You really need to show your work.

Also the next president will get to nominate one and maybe even two scotus justices. Do you really want a 6-3 or 7-2 conservative majority on the bench? Are you impressed with the two men Trump has already put in the bench?

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

=> Seperate but Equal
=> No control over body

I mean, is there any question that Biden would be the most conservative Democratic nominee since at least Bill Clinton? That's as far back as my own political memory goes.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I mean, is there any question that Biden would be the most conservative Democratic nominee since at least Bill Clinton? That's as far back as my own political memory goes.
Do you really believe that Joe would implement Mitch's agenda? That Joe would support Separate but Equal? That Joe would remove control over one's body (whatever that actually means)?

NostaSeronx

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2011
Do you really believe that Joe would implement Mitch's agenda? That Joe would support Separate but Equal? That Joe would remove control over one's body (whatever that actually means)?
Yes, yep he built the book, he hates violence against women but thinks they should pump out babies.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
It is in his voting record.
Specifically what? FYI the National Right to Life Committee has previously rated him a 0 meaning he is strongly pro-choice. Pro-lifers certainly don't seem to believe he would implement policies that favor their position.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
There has to be a way of having your cake and eating it. Of not tearing Biden down while not pretending he's going to solve everything either. Main thing is , Biden isn't going to win because of a 'fix', he's beating Bernie because Bernie's campaign hasn't been good enough and failed to win over enough primary voters - probably black voters most of all. That's just the reality. You need to work with reality. Biden beating Trump is now part of the way forward, but that isn't exclusive with trying to build a movement to go beyond that.

Mind you I felt like that when Blair got in, and look where that led.

Biden's record on abortion rights is dire. But then, your real problem is that such a substantial proportion of the electorate is anti-choice. Possibly unfair to focus on politicians when it's the public that drives it.

Reactions: Perknose

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
So we can agree that nobody is pinning there hopes on Trump.....
Trump is a unique (so far in recent history and of any President I can recall) disaster and the sooner he is out of office the better....

but to be clear if you think Biden is going to do anything to fix the underlying issues that enabled someone like him (thankfully he's dumb and just borderline functional) to get into the oval office well I know from past interactions that you won't be moved anywhere by any arguments about why that's probably not so.

I'll just say we probably disagree about which candidate remaining in the race is better for taking him on in the general election. I'd be happy to be proven wrong and that Biden returns to the fighting form he was in 2008 and 2012 and even in 2016 when at the Democratic Convention he made one of the best attacks on Trump in his speech there.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

=> Seperate but Equal
=> No control over body

I believe I'm on record as thinking Biden is about as exciting as a tube sock full of yesterday's mayonnaise, but what you're saying is preposterous.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Trump is a unique (so far in recent history and of any President I can recall) disaster and the sooner he is out of office the better....

but to be clear if you think Biden is going to do anything to fix the underlying issues that enabled someone like him (thankfully he's dumb and just borderline functional) to get into the oval office well I know from past interactions that you won't be moved anywhere by any arguments about why that's probably not so.

I'll just say we probably disagree about which candidate remaining in the race is better for taking him on in the general election. I'd be happy to be proven wrong and that Biden returns to the fighting form he was in 2008 and 2012 and even in 2016 when at the Democratic Convention he made one of the best attacks on Trump in his speech there.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

=> Seperate but Equal
=> No control over body

Your delusional....please seek professional help!!