Boobs in the news

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Isn't that WHY they are "forced" to wear "long shorts and trousers"?

Traditionally in other countries, you'd expect to wear something that exposes the skin more such as bikini but, because the weather there is so hot, doing so may actually hurt you considering the time you're expected to be exposed to the sun.

Ever seen desert nomads? Have you ever wondered why they're cover from top to bottom in clothes, despite the heat?
The clothes are protection from the sand, not just the sun. Just ask this guy about getting sand in your crack

images

• Haha
Reactions: tweaker2 and dank69

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
despite the thread title, the real problem is the conditions are really bad there for play. The heat and humidity are beyond oppressive, and the two athletes in the article had already questioned the need to play there at all. Then the org suggests this ridiculous attire.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
and I thought this was going to be another thread about the trumps.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
It has nothing to do with attire or exposure of skin - it's LITERALLY the uniform you're supposed to wear for professionally playing volleyball. It's like asking someone to do swimming in a dress. Only a complete moron would defend such stupidity.
For someone who exists in constant stupidity and turd dropping pot meet kettle.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I'd say things works as they are supposed to.
When in Rome.
Dont like it dont go to Rome.
Rome will have to cancel event or work around.
(I am not surprised to see "someone" being the definition of pre-color tv.)

This is what we want right, and the mechanism for getting there?
We want these countries to actively participate in the international community.
By doing so we get to apply pressure points like this over a variety of topics that hopefully pushes a progressive agenda in the target countries, voting rights, womens rights etc over a period of time.
Its the same thing we want with Iran.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Hey if professional women athletes want to show off their hard earned finely tuned physical attributes then I say by all means please do. I have, for no other reason that I will admit to a great appreciation and respect for them to do that.

I mean have you ever seen a professional woman surfer dunking under an incoming breaking wave?