Boo freakin Hoo....if only the problems in adult life were this simple.....

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
A long winded rant from some high school chick bitching about the most mundane things...takes me back 20 years...same complaints.....different generation.

Text

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
teenage angst has paid off well......now I'm bored and old

EDIT: This girl has a great future in stripping. Her low self esteem, self medicating, approval seeking......did she leave a phone number?

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
Drugs are bad okay. How is some teenage girl complaining post worthy? And the question I am asking myself is, how is this video, response worthy?

waffleironhead

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Not quite as bad as the people over in the cpu forums.
"omg I missed buying the e8400 when it first came out and now it cots $20 more /wrists"

rasczak

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: waffleironhead
"omg I missed buying the e8400 when it first came out and now it cots $20 more /wrists"

lol

ryan256

Platinum Member
Jul 22, 2005
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim

EDIT: This girl has a great future in stripping. Her low self esteem, self medicating, approval seeking......did she leave a phone number?

ERROR 404:
Attractiveness not found.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: waffleironhead

lol
suckers

and i cant see break.com at work, someone gimme cliffs on this vid

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: ryan256
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim

ERROR 404:
Attractiveness not found.

put her in a slutty out fit with.....high heels.....change the hair cut and color....some make up and you def have a stripper. im not saying scores quality but your run of the mill variety.

Delta6Echo

Jun 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Wheezer
A long winded rant from some high school chick bitching about the most mundane things...takes me back 20 years...same complaints.....different generation.

Text

"I like emo posers"

*takes puff*

:laugh:

EDIT: She wants to talk to Jared, but Halo 3 just came out, and she doesn't want to waste his minutes.....LMFAO!