BOMBINGS IN LONDON - Tube and Bus Network targetted

pepo

May 24, 2001
the images on BBC SKY and CNN sites are horrible. I guess on TV it is even worse

MisterCornell

Banned
Dec 30, 2004
Man that's fvcking crazy. I was just in London yesterday, and I used the rail and tube to get to the airport.

Does it need saying? I'll bet the Muslims are behind it. I hope they are punished severely, with extreme prejudice.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: RichUK
Link to sky news, they have story on it 6 BOMBS gone off

my local station down from london has closed down and we are on amber alert

amber alert?
here in california an amber alert is when theres a kidnapped child. named after some kid named amber.

and god abc news is useless. ive left it on for 15 minutes and nothing. stupid late night news. all i caught was some bit on dancing with the stars:p

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: DannyBoy
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo

amber alert?
here in california an amber alert is when theres a kidnapped child. named after some kid named amber.

green
amber
red
Not quite.
I've been through an Army base and they didn't have green, amber or red up, IIRC it was Bikini Black.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
Originally posted by: DannyBoy

amber alert?

green
amber
red

Wonder if it'll be contained to England,,, US rush hours are starting soon...

luckily we have a bart strike here in the bay area. and the rest of public transport is kind of a joke.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
yea blair just made his announcement a few minutes ago. then stupid abc news went back to their obviously prerecorded news with a happy story about the olympics and an obviously jubilant uk reporter talking and joking about it. that was jarring.

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
yea blair just made his announcement a few minutes ago. then stupid abc news went back to their obviously prerecorded news with a happy story about the olympics and an obviously jubilant uk reporter talking and joking about it. that was jarring.

what was the announcement? (I missed it)