Bombing in India

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
MSNBC

Seven closely timed explosions rock Jaipur.

--------------------------------------------
Unable to find commentary.

However, because this is not a flame/political issue, the infraction will be forgiven.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
From what I can learn thus far, no group has yet claimed responsibility. But good chance, its related to the ongoing dispute over the Kashmir region. And even if it is, its still a big stretch to then blame Pakistan.

Lots a nutty little groups over there and each have their own agenda's.

ScottMac

Moderator<br>Networking<br>Elite member
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Lemon law
From what I can learn thus far, no group has yet claimed responsibility. But good chance, its related to the ongoing dispute over the Kashmir region. And even if it is, its still a big stretch to then blame Pakistan.

Funny, they say the same thing about us!! Go figure ...

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: ScottMac
Originally posted by: Lemon law

Funny, they say the same thing about us!! Go figure ...

I suppose you gave a point, we have GWB&co, Halliburton, Blackwater, the religious right seeking rapture, and thats just the short list. Thankfully Mormon polygamists child rapistsare not an international threat.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: spittledip
Originally posted by: dahunan
Worst part is whoever did it thinks their GOD Approved it

Nah, the worst part is that people died.

++True.. But the killers live on to preach that their God approves of these murders.. so even more will follow them