Bomb to kill U.S. soldiers planted in Iraqi school

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
Reported this morning on Fox News. This bomb was planted in a school in order to hurt U.S. soldiers. It killed two children when it was detonated. No word yet if it caused any U.S. injuries.

Deliberately sacrificing children (someone elses I'd wager) is a good example of hate and selfishness. I kind of understand sacrificing yourself for your cause, but this?

Would anyone here on this site kill children to make a point?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: maluckey
Reported this morning on Fox News. This bomb was planted in a school in order to hurt U.S. soldiers. It killed two children when it was detonated. No word yet if it caused any U.S. injuries.

Deliberately sacrificing children (someone elses I'd wager) is a good example of hate and selfishness. I kind of understand sacrificing yourself for your cause, but this?

Probably those advocating Civil War

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: maluckey

Probably those advocating Civil War

Ha ha, you're funny. However such remarks are in extreme poor taste and occuring much too often in here lately.
Very Sad to see.

No one is advocating Civil War however apparently even Ben Franklin (A Founder) talked about such a subject and even said they would occur every 100 years. I don't recall reading that tidbit in History class or Encyclopedia but I will look it up when I get a chance.

BTW, I saw your post launch at me. I have no problem with your personal distain, this is America and you are still entitled to your personal views (at least for now I hope).