Boise Cascade to buy OfficeMax for $1.15 Billion

Wolverine27

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2000
I just hope they don't move the corporate headquarters out of Cleveland. Northeastern Ohio has suffered too many corporate headquarters leaving the area. :frown:

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Boise Cascade to Buy OfficeMax

I'm not sure whether this is good or bad for us Hot Dealers. As long as they don't raise their prices, keep coupons and don't leave eBates.com I could live with it.

Naw, they are going to keep all that.

However, they are going to rename all the stores "Boise Cascade Stereo Outlet" and replace all the stock with their sound systems. They are no longer going to sell office supplies.

:p

beer

Lifer
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Ime

I'm not sure whether this is good or bad for us Hot Dealers. As long as they don't raise their prices, keep coupons and don't leave eBates.com I could live with it.

However, they are going to rename all the stores "Boise Cascade Stereo Outlet" and replace all the stock with their sound systems. They are no longer going to sell office supplies.

ummm
That's Bose...nothing at all related

on another note, Boise Cascade was the target of a whole lot of protests at my university. Appearantly they destroy forests or something.

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Elemental007
Originally posted by: Ime

ummm
That's Bose...nothing at all related

on another note, Boise Cascade was the target of a whole lot of protests at my university. Appearantly they destroy forests or something.

It was joke, dude. Hence the :p.

I know the difference between Boise and Bose.

In fact I buy my Inkjet refills from Boise. :)

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
I know a little something about these companies......

At least MF will make some money out of this company..