Boehner looks into his 'binder full of women'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The joke here is it took the "librul media" to point out the fact GOP leadership is a group of all white guys. Boner couldn't see that himself???

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The joke here is it took the "librul media" to point out the fact GOP leadership is a group of all white guys. Boner couldn't see that himself???

I'm pretty sure Boehner was completely oblivious and was just doing what he's always done. It was business as usual for his side of the aisle, the natural order of things in their world. And besides, the 20+ Repub women legislators in the House kept their mouths shut about the committee assignments going to men exclusively even after it was made public. Not even a discouraging word was heard out of them. So it seems either the Repub women like things just the way they are, or they got firmly put in their place by the white male dominated Repub hierarchy and refuse to kick up a fuss.

The Repub version of Stepford Wives I guess. ;)

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I'm pretty sure Boehner was completely oblivious and was just doing what he's always done. It was business as usual for his side of the aisle, the natural order of things in their world. And besides, the 20+ Repub women legislators in the House kept their mouths shut about the committee assignments going to men exclusively even after it was made public. Not even a discouraging word was heard out of them. So it seems either the Repub women like things just the way they are, or they got firmly put in their place by the white male dominated Repub hierarchy and refuse to kick up a fuss.

The Repub version of Stepford Wives I guess. ;)

And which Republican woman do you think should be given a committee chairmanship? Michelle Bachmann maybe?