Bobby Jindal for VP (R)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: techs
Jindal brings nothing to the table. McCain is assured the South and needs a VP who can appeal to Northerners and Westerners, and ideally give him a shot at big state.
Jindal is a non-starter.

Actually he's to the right of McCain (which admittedly isn't tough) which might just bring us Conservatives to get off our ass this fall to vote for McCain.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
I think Jindal shows promise actually. He's taking a very active role in trying to clean up a very corrupt Louisiana political culture. He's already got the Louisiana legislature to agree with the first round of his ethics reforms. He's also attracting investment to the state.

I don't think he's ready for VP yet though. He just got the governorship. Give him a few more years of seasoning and let's see how he performs. If he can turn around Louisiana then he could be ready for a run at the presidency in 2012 or 2016.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Originally posted by: EXman
Just because you support a black does not make you black.
I'm well aware of this.

White people cannot call Colin Powell a "Uncle Tom." Only black folks can call him that.
That's a double-standard I don't support.

I'll agree with you there. White or Black, you're a racist.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: JD50
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Originally posted by: EXman
Just because you support a black does not make you black.
I'm well aware of this.

White people cannot call Colin Powell a "Uncle Tom." Only black folks can call him that.
That's a double-standard I don't support.

I'll agree with you there. White or Black, you're a racist.

wow zing! :beer: