Bob Woodward: Trump's aides stole his papers 'to protect the country'

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
It all makes sense now.

bilderberg55_07.JPG

bilderberg.jpg

Reactions: Victorian Gray

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If the op/ed's purpose was to distract Trump from doing any more damage to the nation's security then it has accomplished its mission in spectacular fashion.

A byproduct of this false flag operation (as it were) being pulled on Trump is that the adults in his administration can now carry on the business of gov't without Trump trying to spray his debilitating stank over it all. I really can't say if that's a good thing or a bad one though.

All the conspirators have to do is keep dangling that shiny object in Trump's face and they're good to go.

Guru

May 5, 2017
You’re being irrational and now you’re just making things up. Focus on FACTS not your FEELINGS.

Contacting former Russian officials isn’t just not a problem, it’s exactly what he should be doing. Who else would have good information about the Russian government other than officials? Of course he would contact officials! It would be incompetent not to! As for him being paid, of course he was paid. It would be far, far more suspicious if he did it for free. As for ‘no evidence’ this is crazed ranting. Of course there is evidence, that’s what the dossier is all about!

You’re trying to impugn the motivations of the dossier’s author because you can’t refute the evidence otherwise. Also, the dossier is about 5% of the evidence of Russian collusion with Trump. There’s a reason why so many people are headed to prison, after all.

I mean we literally have published emails of Trump’s own son saying that he welcomes collusion with the Russian government and you’re still trying to deny it. Why are you being so irrational?

Reals, not feels.

What feelings? The only SJW snowlfake here, with complete and utter ignorance is you! Do you read, do you even know how to read? If you do, do you actually have a brain? Serious question, for real. Because I repeated myself at least 10 times now that I'm not a republican, don't like Trump at all, I disagree with MOST of his policies, I even wrote some of those policies few times here already! So what emotions are you talking about?

The only emotional ignoramus here is you!

And again, stop with the INSANE BULLSHIT! You are crazy! Did you not watch the youtube video I linked? Jimmy Dore, one of yours explains it extremely well. They were charged on TAX and CORRUPTION charges! Can you read, can you see, can you compute, do you even have a brain? Completely unrelated charges and convictions!

Of course Russia and Israel and China and Saudi Arabia and a whole host of other nations try to sway US politics and policies, especially ones pertaining to them! Everyone does it, the USA does it.

Trying to influence policy and stuff is completely separate from Trump working for Putin. That is just retardation town! You might as well believe in big foot or chupakabra.

Russia probably tried and FAILED to influence US policies, on the other hand Israel is influencing policies out in the open! There is video of Benjamin bragging how he controls the USA and can get all of the politicians to do whatever he wants, ON VIDEO! But again, that doesn't hurt Trump, so who cares if Israel controls the USA and Benjamin Nethanyahu brags about it on video? Who cares? We can't get Trump on it, we can't hate on Trump with it, so who cares about actual US meddling by a foreign power!

Not to mention the 20 or so dual Israeli-USA citizens who serve in government, from congress, senate to the white house. Duel Citizens voting in the congress and senate and forming policies.

This whole thing is just laughable, but dumb idiots keep on buying it, because you can hate on Trump. That is all you care about. Again I've never seen leftist in congress, in media, social media and even in forums actually discuss policies, actually engage in a debate. Its always republicans are evil, racist, sexist, bigots, we libtards are perfect angels and anyone who doesn't think exactly like cnn brainwashed us needs to be shut down by any means necessary and at all costs!

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Guru is Gish galloping all over the map, huh? Because all of this is so unfair to the Precious, the Donald. So persecuted.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
What feelings? The only SJW snowlfake here, with complete and utter ignorance is you! Do you read, do you even know how to read? If you do, do you actually have a brain? Serious question, for real. Because I repeated myself at least 10 times now that I'm not a republican, don't like Trump at all, I disagree with MOST of his policies, I even wrote some of those policies few times here already! So what emotions are you talking about?

Nobody cares if you’re a Republican or if you like Trump or not. Your posts here are irrational regardless of who or what you support.

The only emotional ignoramus here is you!

And again, stop with the INSANE BULLSHIT! You are crazy! Did you not watch the youtube video I linked? Jimmy Dore, one of yours explains it extremely well. They were charged on TAX and CORRUPTION charges! Can you read, can you see, can you compute, do you even have a brain? Completely unrelated charges and convictions!

One of ‘mine’? Huh? I imagine this is due to your ignorance of US politics but Paul Manafort is literally going on trial next week for Russia related charges.

It’s mind of amazing that you get this emotional and this riled up over something you don’t appear to even know the basics of. You should really educate yourself.

Of course Russia and Israel and China and Saudi Arabia and a whole host of other nations try to sway US politics and policies, especially ones pertaining to them! Everyone does it, the USA does it.

Who cares? The US bombs other people all the time but it doesn’t mean we should allow people to do it to us.

Trying to influence policy and stuff is completely separate from Trump working for Putin. That is just retardation town! You might as well believe in big foot or chupakabra.

This is a bizarre conspiracy theory. Nobody says Trump is working for Putin, they say he colluded with the Russians to win the election.

Russia probably tried and FAILED to influence US policies, on the other hand Israel is influencing policies out in the open! There is video of Benjamin bragging how he controls the USA and can get all of the politicians to do whatever he wants, ON VIDEO! But again, that doesn't hurt Trump, so who cares if Israel controls the USA and Benjamin Nethanyahu brags about it on video? Who cares? We can't get Trump on it, we can't hate on Trump with it, so who cares about actual US meddling by a foreign power!

Not to mention the 20 or so dual Israeli-USA citizens who serve in government, from congress, senate to the white house. Duel Citizens voting in the congress and senate and forming policies.

Oh good, an anti Jewish rant. No crazy right wing conspiracy theory is good without it.

This whole thing is just laughable, but dumb idiots keep on buying it, because you can hate on Trump. That is all you care about. Again I've never seen leftist in congress, in media, social media and even in forums actually discuss policies, actually engage in a debate. Its always republicans are evil, racist, sexist, bigots, we libtards are perfect angels and anyone who doesn't think exactly like cnn brainwashed us needs to be shut down by any means necessary and at all costs!

It’s extremely funny to me that you just let loose a huge insult filled rant and then complain about how people insult each other instead of debate policies. People like you always complain other people don’t debate but you can’t handle people not agreeing with you.

You’re ignorant and your ideas are dumb. I think you should take a step back and start listening instead of talking because you’re embarrassing yourself.

Nov 25, 2013
That is for the simple minded. It was brewing from before, I wouldn't even say when Obama took over it changed a lot, I'd say the last 5 years its sped up significantly, but Obama is just a single non important man who was granted the presidency at the Bilderberg meeting, which he and Clinton both attended.

Remember the plane full of journalists that were supposed to fly with Obama on his campaign? Yeah, he flew them all to another state, in which time he went to the Bilderberg meeting, as did Hillary and he was decided to be allowed to become president there and then and he did.

Its been brewing for a while, in the schools and colleges to brainwash kids to think the way they think now. To butcher the "liberal" word with everything that is against liberalism.

My bolded: I think that pretty much tells us all that we need to know.

Reactions: tweaker2

Guru

May 5, 2017
My bolded: I think that pretty much tells us all that we need to know.
Of course, George Soros and company, the elites, the controllers have you licking their boots willingly. Literally all of today's leftits thoughts are not your own, they were programmed by the TV, programs like CNN and others and they are called programs for a reason, they program the viewers.

Everything leftist are doing is because they want you to!

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Of course, George Soros and company, the elites, the controllers have you licking their boots willingly. Literally all of today's leftits thoughts are not your own, they were programmed by the TV, programs like CNN and others and they are called programs for a reason, they program the viewers.

Nuh Uh.

Nov 25, 2013

You're a raving loony.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You're a raving loony.

He is misplacing his concern about the rapidly developing single party authoritarian rule in his home country to somehow it's American liberals fault. If he really cares about freedom guru needs to get off his ass and fight for freedom in his own country.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
That is for the simple minded. It was brewing from before, I wouldn't even say when Obama took over it changed a lot, I'd say the last 5 years its sped up significantly, but Obama is just a single non important man who was granted the presidency at the Bilderberg meeting, which he and Clinton both attended.

Remember the plane full of journalists that were supposed to fly with Obama on his campaign? Yeah, he flew them all to another state, in which time he went to the Bilderberg meeting, as did Hillary and he was decided to be allowed to become president there and then and he did.

Its been brewing for a while, in the schools and colleges to brainwash kids to think the way they think now. To butcher the "liberal" word with everything that is against liberalism.

You really should have stopped huffing those chemtrails back in 1996, when I told you it was bad for you.

And now look at you! Look at you! :(

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Hair Furer is still steaming about this book and it hasn't even been released yet.

This mornings tweet...

“It is mostly anonymous sources in here, why should anyone trust you? General Mattis, General Kelly said it’s not true.”
@SavannahGuthrie @TODAYshow
Bob Woodward is a liar who is like a Dem operative prior to the Midterms. He was caught cold, even by NBC."

Feb 4, 2009
Hair Furer is still steaming about this book and it hasn't even been released yet.

This mornings tweet...

“It is mostly anonymous sources in here, why should anyone trust you? General Mattis, General Kelly said it’s not true.”
@SavannahGuthrie @TODAYshow
Bob Woodward is a liar who is like a Dem operative prior to the Midterms. He was caught cold, even by NBC."

Someone help me with the name but one of Trumps guys said on TV if it’s him the paper has permission to say it was him.
Such a stupid thing to think, because if it was really him he could have said to the paper do not release my name no matter what I say or do.
He does work for Trump who likely doesn’t think that far ahead.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Woodward's publisher is having *quite* a good morning thanks to the president.