BMW 4-Series Coupe [E90]

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
That is an M4! Look at the exhaust tips (there's two of them on each side), and look at the little silver thing on the front fender..which is simialr to wath M3s have now (the silver "gills")

CTrain

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
That is easily the best looking new designed BMW yet.
The side profile looks alot like a Maserati

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
That design is a disaster.

BMW pisses me off the more they roll out new, and downright awkward, designs.

HAHAHAHAOMGWTFBBQ..... are you serious?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Chadder007

YES. I am not some POS sheep that will accept it as "heavenlly" because it is German or whatever.

The mechanics are up to snuff, but the design is just awkward, which in turn is horrid.

How can that be called aggressive? It decreases in width so severly that the front grille looks like a mustache the way it has been placed.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002

YES. I am not some POS sheep that will accept it as "heavenlly" because it is German or whatever.

The mechanics are up to snuff, but the design is just awkward, which in turn is horrid.

How can that be called aggressive? It decreases in width so severly that the front grille looks like a mustache the way it has been placed.

It looks like a Hitler mustache! The BMW 4 series looks like Hitler!

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Ok then....what designs do you like? I guess this just isn't your cup of tea then.

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Not horrible, but the features I like are those carried over from the current 3 series coupe. I hate the Banglifications, but at least they held on to some previous design elements. Looks worse than the 3 series coupe though.