Bluetooth PC microphone/headphone?

spooky617

Dec 2, 2002
I am wondering if there is such a thing as bluetooth microphone for PC? maybe even Microphone/Headphone.
I do decent amount of gaming on my notebook and am looking for capability of using Teamspeak with game, but I dont want to have to carry my Logitech Headphone/Microphone USB version all the time.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

fk49

Aug 12, 2006
I would say look at the stereo bluetooth headsets for phones -- those can be paired with PCs. I use the Jabra BT620s which is fairly cheap right now on Amazon. Motorola also has some nice ones. If your laptop has bluetooth 2.0 with a2dp, it can stream pretty high quality audio to the wireless headset.

IMPORTANT note: the Jabra has two modes (1) high quality wireless headphones and (2) low quality wireless headset and microphone. In other words, if you wish to use it as a headset/microphone, you will only have very low quality, monoaural sound. I don't know if that's the case with all bluetooth headsets, but for me, it's a tough tradeoff for wireless freedom.

extreme4377

Jan 21, 2008
Plantronics has a new headset coming out very soon. The Audio 920 headset. They have the Audio 910 headset out right now going for about $100 on Amazon but the newer 920 version is much better looking and smaller too I believe