blocking incoming calls on home phone

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Cox's site doesn't list this as an option/feature. My GF is getting quite a few calls from somebody who won't leave her alone, it's not contact the police to get a restraining order bad. But, what can she do to block his number? I know with my regular land line I had an option where I could tell it numbers to block. Digital Phone doesn't seem to support this. I'm going to suggest she contacts Cox and maybe they can block the # on their end. It's frustrating her and she doesn't know what to do. And I really don't know what to tell her.

thanks

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
wait I was looking at their VOIP service, apparently they support call blocking on the digital phone but charge 4 bucks a month for it? just great, any other ideas? She just wants the one number perm blocked.

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
I WILL TRY EVERY PHONE AVAILABLE TO ME.
Does this guy have "baby daddy rights"?
Pics of said goddess that your buddy desires or ban.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
haha he is not a baby daddy or even close. If I post a picture of her it will be off with my head, so if it comes to no pic = no help I will go helpless, especially since she lurks on here from time to time. Besides, she is a woman of color and from what I gather from other posts, females of color = teh suckness to most dudes here.

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
The only ones that will "hate" on the color of course are the legit 70+ year old man on here and the n00bish virgins.

Pics or ban.
It will be a 1 month ban for all threads about girls that don't have pics, read it here in theRules

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
haha I'll be back in a month then ;) I like AT, but I love my girl. And coming down to a month without AT or a month without sex (or maybe longer...) it's not a really hard choice