blockbuster sais i owe them money for a dvd i never rented what do i do?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
If they'd just legalize drugs, blockbuster wouldn't be bothering you. Illegal drugs leads to crime which crime is someone stealing your blockbuster card, renting dvds and not returning them. Damn government.

skulkingghost

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2006
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: jman19
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
LOL
OP sure gets a lot of respect around here. :D

Hey, the man (and I mean that loosely) deserves it.

hard to respect a person that would rather buy drigs then get his wife the medical attention seh need, who would rather go to jail and abondon his family then pay his fines, one that cant' stay clean and continue to hurt his family. yeah..a guy like that deserves a lot of respect.

link? I must have missed that thread.

He must do it for the anal sex. Was just browsing his jail thread where he posted that pic of his wife and look what else is in his image account. He loves that ass play.
EXTREMELY NSFW IMAGE NSFW ONLY SUITABLE FOR RIPPING ON ZANE EVEN MORE!

dethman

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: skulkingghost
Originally posted by: George P Burdell
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: jman19
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
LOL
OP sure gets a lot of respect around here. :D

Hey, the man (and I mean that loosely) deserves it.

hard to respect a person that would rather buy drigs then get his wife the medical attention seh need, who would rather go to jail and abondon his family then pay his fines, one that cant' stay clean and continue to hurt his family. yeah..a guy like that deserves a lot of respect.

link? I must have missed that thread.

He must do it for the anal sex. Was just browsing his jail thread where he posted that pic of his wife and look what else is in his image account. He loves that ass play.
EXTREMELY NSFW IMAGE NSFW ONLY SUITABLE FOR RIPPING ON ZANE EVEN MORE!

:laugh:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Look Mr. Zane Johnson, we have you on camera renting that DVD copy of Gigli, now pay up or we contact your parole officer!

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
1. find out the day the movie was checked out
2. retrieve the stores security tapes for the day in question
3. prosecute
4. put a restriction on your account that no-one can rent movies without showing ID.

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
I used to manage a couple of Blockbusters while I was in college and for some time beyond that as well. Anyway, while rare, this can and has happened. However, I would caution you to check and see if others are signed up as being allowed to use your card. Also, see if you can account for all of your membership cards as you may have lost one. A lot of people have 'Check ID' on their accounts for this very reason.

You could also check to see the security tape to prove you actually did rent the movie. The rental system and the security tape should be time stamped. They should probably have up to two years of security tapes on hand.