Blizzard tech support rant

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
I was playing Diablo 2 for a couple days then I go to log on to battle.net and it says incorrect password. I retyped it a bunch of times and it still says it is. I tried making a new account with the same user name and it says it is already there so my account wasn't deleted.

I didn't want to start a new account since I had a character already so my brother started one with his own character. Blizzard offers online tech support on battle.net at 10-12pm PT and 2-6pm on weekdays so I went in under my brother's account. Well I've been there since 1:30 pacific time and it still am and it is close to 2 hours with NO blizzard employees there. Wtf huh?

I emailed them a while ago and you get a automatic response with solutions to common problems like a FAQ. It says it the automatic response wasn't helpful then to reply to that and you will get a actual support person. I did that and then 2-3 days later I get like 5 automatic responses. I replied to one of those even though I should have gotten a actual person. It's been about 4-5 days since that with no reply.

This sucks!

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
try calling them next and see if that helps you get through any:

Technical Support
USA: (949) 955-1382

BiB

Banned
Jul 14, 2000
Diablo II has decreased my respect for Blizzard. Used to be a flawless company...certainly no more.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Well I would but it is dealing with a password so more than likely I would need to talk to Blizzard themselves.

Thanks for the phone # too, I'll try that if no one is on tech support through battle.net tomorrow.

Diablo II is awesome! Sure it's point and click but damn is it fun!

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
Who makes SoF again, Raven??

I bought the game (this was before I got my Voodoo)

I go into the game and the resolution is at like 640 x 480 (even though my desktop is 1024 by 768) it automatticly went to this resolution. Because it was so small i couldnt hit the accept button to change the graphics config. I call them up they tell me to go get the new drivers and where so i do as told and my computer crashes. I call up tech support ( a new person) and he said the guy had no clue and he fixes my comp but i still cant play the game.

Sold it on e bay.

P.S. WHY IS E BAY A FORBIDDEN WORD