rmblam

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2000

<< I could totally get my sister into bed if I had one of those. >>

That is beyond wrong.

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
i think it kinda makes the quads useless, and they look stupid if u ask me. i mean the rims and everything are cool (not on the quad tho), but when i picture an ATV i picture something with big knobby tires and lots of mud on it, not some ghetto cruisin chrome mobile. try taking one of those to a track and racing it, or take it out in the sand dunes, woods, or even hunting. it makes the thing useless, u could maybe tow a dragster with it at a Dragstrip, but you'd look like a moron.

crypticlogin

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2001

<< i think it kinda makes the quads useless, and they look stupid if u ask me. i mean the rims and everything are cool (not on the quad tho), but when i picture an ATV i picture something with big knobby tires and lots of mud on it, not some ghetto cruisin chrome mobile. try taking one of those to a track and racing it, or take it out in the sand dunes, woods, or even hunting. it makes the thing useless, u could maybe tow a dragster with it at a Dragstrip, but you'd look like a moron. >>

They'd be like the SUVs of the quad world -- never leaving the pavement..... :D

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001

Oh my god that hurt my head. Bad pulse8 bad! :)

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

<< they're prob fast as hell on pavement though >>

yeah, some guys actually race quads at drag strips, as well as snowmobiles, but they don't have rims like those things do. i did see the one had wheelie bars on it, but i wouldn't think those huge tires would be worth a crap.

<< They'd be like the SUVs of the quad world -- never leaving the pavement..... >>

haha, good one

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Where's the "Bling, Bling"? I don't see no bling on that ATV! Sure, it looks riced and all, but I ain't seeing no bling, bling. You gotta work on your urban terminology, dude! :)

Scootin159

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2001
That thing looks like it would tip over at any kind of speed in the corners (the 2nd one primarily). Really though, what's the point, it's not like you can really drive an ATV on the road.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999

Pics? :D

Dibs on seconds.