Blindly in love.. I'm sad..

Eska

Banned
Nov 13, 2006
Just found out that CM has just produced limited edition "blue" stacker. Man, Im in love with that case but I absolutely have no need for a case right now. I'm pretty happy with my CM Centurion5 which is the same blue color. I wont be building another rig for another couple years and by then this case won't be available. :( I'm very tempted to buy this rig even though i'm broke as heck and have no need for it.

edit: link for the case http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&c...tFjmmsSYw=&sig2=5tn9OXARb0KkUHZJP6EN7g

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
I want a new Lian Li full tower but will live with my funky old Addtronics case for a while longer. I can't seem to part with money for my computer unless I feel like it will make a real improvement, not just an aesthetic improvement. :p

RallyMaster

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2004
I've a Raidmax X-1 with the useless door and I'm really wanting the Centurion 534 with window....but then again, I've no need for it just yet....

Entropism

Sep 2, 2002
I was debating that Stacker case, but I ended up getting the Centruion 5 (silver) off SVC for $10 after rebate, to replace my Fong Kai FK-330

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
spray paint! ftw. you can get a good finish if you take your time.

VinDSL

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.lenon.com
Originally posted by: Eska
I'm very tempted to buy this rig even though i'm broke as heck and have no need for it...
The reason you're broke is 'cause there's a big difference between what you WANT and what you NEED...

See the sentence above! ;)