Blair Warns of Rogue Nuclear Strikes

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
osama is suspected of possessing a dozen nukes.

BrintonAA

Jul 6, 2001
If he has a dozen nukes, or possibly worse, bio-weapons, we need to obliterate him ASAP....

FrysInsider

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2001
I fear the bio-weapons much more than the nukes.

The bio-weapons might already be in this Country which is really scary.

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
The Prime Minister and Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary, said
that the world would be laying itself open to biological, chemical
and nuclear attack if it failed to counter the menace of terrorism now.

Um...excuse me, but I was certain we were already in danger of this previously. Giving them the smack in the face they needed back about 30 years ago when this type of guerilla fighter reared its ugly head should have been our perogative then, but again we took the high road, laid a few bombs on their asses and the masses were quelled for a little while.
This time around its going to be alot different.

It has to be.
:|~wnied~:|

Bluga

Banned
Nov 28, 2000

<< Nukes are definitely worst than bio weapons. >>

Its the other way around.

Odoacer

Jun 30, 2001
Bio Weapons > Nukes? I'm not sure about that but if i understand it, biological weapons are like, mustard gas or whatever that kills everyone and leaves all the buildings standing...

Nukes on the other hand destroys buildings AND people AND there is also extensive fallout so its kinda a double edged sword.

It depends on your objectives, really. But the terrorists would pick nukes over bio weapons i'm sure.

Schlocemus

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2001
Biological Warfare and Nuclear Explosions are usually used for different motives.

Either one can be worse than the other depending upon the situation...

IMO

AU Tiger

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 1999
I believe the missle shield won't help defend against bin Laden. His nukes are most likely the briefcase type. The former Soviet Union reported many missing years ago. I am sure some wacko has them out there.

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999
From what I know, bio weapons are more of special diseases. Chemical weapons are like chlorine gas. Nukes are nukes.

I personally think the missile defense shield, especially in the way they want to build it, is 100% useless. Lasers would have a posibility of working. Missiles won't work, you won't have enough of them in an area to take out all the real warheads plus the hundreds of dummy warheads launched.

Viperbob

Jul 28, 2001
It's far more likely (feasible) that we will suffer a biologicail attack, As a matter of fact this unfortunately won't surpise me possibly releaseing anthrax/or some other agent in subway.
This would most likely result in a nuclear response from us. possibly at Bagdad this would fall in line with our policy of weapons of mass destruction used only in answer to the same

FrontlineWarrior

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2000

<< Bio Weapons > Nukes? I'm not sure about that but if i understand it, biological weapons are like, mustard gas or whatever that kills everyone and leaves all the buildings standing...

Nukes on the other hand destroys buildings AND people AND there is also extensive fallout so its kinda a double edged sword.

It depends on your objectives, really. But the terrorists would pick nukes over bio weapons i'm sure.
>>

mustard gas is a chemical weapon. a biological weapon is something like airborne ebola that can potentially wipe off every human being from the face of the planet.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
What's scary is that they've heard he's gathering all sorts of chemicals to do god-knows-what...

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
I would definitely think it would be biological before chemical or nuclear. A guy with 2 years of microbiology under his belt could whip up a batch of anthrax in a bathtub and harvest the spores for dissemination quite easily.

killmeplease

Feb 15, 2001

<< If he has a dozen nukes, or possibly worse, bio-weapons, we need to obliterate him ASAP.... >>

"Obliterate" is a good word. I agree.