Black Woman Says She Was Victim Of Blatant Racism By White Man At Westin Hotel

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
This idiot asked her if she and her daughter showered before getting in the pool. :rolleyes:
He apparently claimed to the woman that he was a health inspector.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...-blatant-racism-by-white-man-at-westin-hotel/

Racism and stupidity seem to know no bounds. These occurrences continue to happen and the best
thing we can do is shine that very bright light into the darkness of racism in this country.

Thank goodness for cell phone cameras. I am sure someone's going to identify and out this idiot.

Watch the video and with his claims of "“I’m tired of getting in pools people consider baths". "The man again tried to justify his actions by saying, “Google it. Google the diseases in pools.”"

Kudos for the Westin hotel for taking quick action on this incident.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Let me see if I can get the naysayer responses correct:

"You're racist!"

"I haven't read the article, any updates or any of this thread but there has to be more to it than that"

"The staff only acted that way because they feared the wrath of the Cult Of the Extreme LeftTM!"

"What if the man only reacted in this way because he was once the victim of a virulent disease directly resulting from an unwashed black lady using the pool? Is he not justified in his concern? Surely that's just his survival instinct!"

"The black people might have been going there to organise a protest or some other violent action"

"That's standard procedure at every pool, that's not racism! Otherwise you'd have all the homeless coming in there!"

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
"Google it!"

The phrase that informs you that you are dealing with an uneducated, woefully uninformed, conservative racist.