Black Republicans Launch Racial Anti-Obama Ads

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I think he was trying to say that beliefs and conscious decisions are the same as accidents of birth like skin color. Using that logic, one could say that religions are also just cultural constructs, so Butterbean may as well convert to Islam. Sheez the stuff you guys can say and not see the contradictions is astounding.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Vic
I think he was trying to say that beliefs and conscious decisions are the same as accidents of birth like skin color. Using that logic, one could say that religions are also just cultural constructs, so Butterbean may as well convert to Islam. Sheez the stuff you guys can say and not see the contradictions is astounding.

I think I get that, I was just trying to figure out how that even related to what I wrote. Then I realized I was talking to Butterbean and so I have no one to blame but myself.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Butterbean
Originally posted by: jackschmittusa
Somebody needs to change their handle to "butterbrain" I think.

Keep in mind what jackschmitt rhymes with.

Yeah, but he doesn't repeatedly embarass himself on this forum like you do.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
No it is basically a 1st strike since they know the Obama camp (though not supported by Obama ;) ) will try and grab anything said by McCain or any of his supporters as being a racist driven agenda. It's inevitable.

Ahhhh, the "I HAD to invade Poland" argument, still in use nearly 70 years laters. Well played (out), OP!

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: eskimospy
Originally posted by: blackangst1
Minorities pull this shit and wonder why we still have inequality in this country. Dumbasses.

Yeah, THAT's why we have inequality in this country. Come on man.

It sure as hell is a major part of it.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
I just watched the "ads" and have to say that it is no wonder that they are Republicans. They just accepted "facts" without any research to find out that every point that they tried to make was/is historically accurate but factually wrong.

They are ignorant to the fact that all of those (D)s that they are blasting for starting the KKK, passing civil rights and every other ideal are now (R)s (or would be considered based on their stances on the issues) and have block voted against almost every (D) since because they aren't holding up the traditional values that the (R)s continued to support.