Black People = Healthy?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused
Originally posted by: iamme
Originally posted by: Spike
I am ashamed of all of you for even joking about such a serious and disgusting topic. To that end I abhore anyone who eats a black person, I can't believe you would even consider it!

Besides, everyone knows that asians served battered and fried are the best there is, no white, black, or hispanic can compare!

-spike

Fried food is bad for you. It doesn't matter if it's fresh, lean asian.

Thats why I use only healthy wheat bread crumbs and olive oil for my asians.

little known fact: we marinate in terriyaki sauce for 9 months in our mothers' wombs.

So that's why you're so salty.

that's why we're eaten with rice.

it balances out the flavors.

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
I am ashamed of all of you for even joking about such a serious and disgusting topic. To that end I abhore anyone who eats a black person, I can't believe you would even consider it!

Besides, everyone knows that asians served battered and fried are the best there is, no white, black, or hispanic can compare!

-spike

little known fact: we marinate in terriyaki sauce for 9 months in our mothers' wombs.

Man, that must be where the tenderness and sweet taste come from. I guess our basting in grease and oil is what gives us "whities" that vile, bitter taste. About all where good for is to be ground up for horse food :)

-spike

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999

-spike

:thumbsup:

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

-spike

The true gourmet will swear by samoans.

This is true but they are a little like caviar: most people really don't like the taste but because it's rare, expensive, and the "in" thing among the uppty-ups, everyone pretends to love it.

I personally go for an indian when I can find a healthy specimin. No cow intake (so they are healthy) and they have such a nice curry flavor you really can't go wrong. Don't get me wrong, I love the asians but when you find that perfect indian... well, nothing goes better with a tall, cold, Taj Mahal beer.

-spike

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

-spike

Man, that must be where the tenderness and sweet taste come from. I guess our basting in grease and oil is what gives us "whities" that vile, bitter taste. About all where good for is to be ground up for horse food :)

-spike

Yep.

We're the "pork" animal. Require slow roasting to get the juices into us.

Good thing is with all that fat none is wasted. We have whitey bacon, whitey chops and the new whitey baby back slab.