Black Ops 2 Thread - 11-13-12

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Q, May 1, 2012.

1. dougp

dougp Diamond Member

Wow, so the host dropped the game or there was an error and it dropped us out and we were almost done w/ Kill Confirmed.

AND IT PUT ME ON PROBATION.

Seriously, what the *** is this shit?

2. thegimp03

thegimp03 Diamond Member

How many unfinished games in a period of time does it take to get put on probation?

3. Kev

Kev Lifer

i haven't played for a week, i quit 2 games and now i get put on probation every time the host drops

4. thegimp03

thegimp03 Diamond Member

That's pretty stupid. So you're just suppose to take a beatdown when you join a game of domination and your team is down by 100 points because they suck and the other team has a full clan?

5. dougp

dougp Diamond Member

It looks like it's a bug with their new patch.

6. fbrdphreak

fbrdphreak Lifer

The same thing happened to me. I leave games a lot if its clear it will be an exercise in futility and there is a lot of time left. I did this 3-4 times in Mercenary Moshpit, played a bunch more, then I dashboard one game because of these two dbags boosting in FFA. I play some more FFA and I think the host must have dashboarded right after the game ended (saw the kill-cam) and all; I turned my Xbox off after the match as I planned, I came back ~20 minutes later and had 1 minute of probation remaining.

Whatevs. I will still leave BS games (quit, not dashboard). If they want to probation me for that, I will go play something else.

7. Sixguns

Sixguns Platinum Member

My group last night was getting this crap while in a lobby! One guy left our lobby, had not launched public match yet, when he came back, he was on probation. This crap is stupid.

8. Schfifty Five

Wow that probation is BS man. Hope it is just a patch bug. That sounds so messed up.

9. bucwylde23

bucwylde23 Diamond Member

The new probation bs might be the most annoying thing in the game now worse than the lag at times

10. fbrdphreak

fbrdphreak Lifer

I left 2-3 games in a row mid-session today. I didn't dashboard and had no failed host migrations. No probation. *cross-fingers*

11. digiram

digiram Diamond Member

After playing the game for a while. Here is what bothers me most about the game. Weapons have no stopping power. People run full speed still after getting hit, and can dodge bullets. I've adjusted to it a bit, but it is quite frustrating.

Example, I'm blasting a guy with my m27 as he is running towards me, directly at me, he eats all my bullets and 1 shots me.

12. Durvelle27

Durvelle27 Diamond Member

That also happens to me except he doesn't shoot me he Knifes me and it pisses me off

:thumbsdown:

13. thegimp03

thegimp03 Diamond Member

I fired up some MW2 last night just for fun and was getting knifed by guys who looked like they were 10-15 feet away from me. Offers a whole new perspective on some of the questionable knifing in BLOPS2.

14. fbrdphreak

fbrdphreak Lifer

Yeah, knifing has not been an issue for me. The one time a week I might run into a guy who takes advantage of the complete lack of footsteps in this game and runs around just knifing can be annoying, but otherwise the knife is a non-issue. I've had a couple lucky knifes, but for the most part people don't panic knife anymore and when they do they die.

15. sygyzy

sygyzy Lifer

I have never been a knifer, but knifing in Blops2 seems way harder than previous CoD games. I get maybe a successful knife 20% of the times. 10% if you don't count panic knifes.

16. Q

Q Lifer

I agree. But then if you run around with the knife it's the magic stick. Makes no sense.

17. Blueoak

Blueoak Senior member

Double XP weekend started a few hours ago.

18. Schfifty Five

Excellent!

19. zerocool84

zerocool84 Lifer

I haven't played in two weeks and started playing a little today and I'm getting a ton of lag in game. Almost never had any before but now it's everywhere. Anyone else experiencing this?

20. TheVrolok

TheVrolok Lifer

I've consistently gotten lag. I've never gotten above 3 yellow bars. :(

21. fbrdphreak

fbrdphreak Lifer

Issues related to playing during DoubleXP perhaps?

22. sygyzy

sygyzy Lifer

If you play enough during a Double XP weekend you can prestige!

23. gorcorps

gorcorps aka Brandon

I didn't even play all that much and I gained a good 10 levels. It was awesome. This is the first cod I've actually gotten my money's worth since the first MW. I'm playing in pc where the user base is smaller but it's a blast.

24. Kev

Kev Lifer

It seems completely random for me. I play mostly TDM and either I completely rape the other team at something like 30-5 or I struggle to go 10-10. Last night I was getting lag compensated to hell, everybody was running that first shotgun and barely grazing me with the spray, but it was all 1 shot kills somehow.

25. Durvelle27

Durvelle27 Diamond Member

i swear this game sucks.

Ok my xbox live expired a month ago so i haven't played Black OPs II online since then. I renew my xbox live today pop in Black OPs and click xbox live. Message pops up and say

""All Your Stats Have Been Reset"

so now i have no emblem, classes, or anything so i have to start all over again which really pissed me off