Black November® - what won't they think of next...?

Mike64

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2011
Just when you thought it was safe to open your email inbox again... Black November® Is Here :eek:, courtesy of Newegg. A quick skim suggests it's at least mostly the Same "Stuff", Different Day :rolleyes:, but I haven't looked very closely yet...

Last edited:

Charlie98

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2011
The past year or two has been the Same Stuff, Different Price... but not by much, and nothing to really get excited about. I don't think I even pulled my credit card out of the wallet last year.

After dismal sales this year, expect Black 4th Quarter next year...

Mike64

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2011
After dismal sales this year, expect Black 4th Quarter next year...
^ <gg> You're probably right...<sigh> I was just kind of taken aback by the very idea of a "Black November" sale - a registered trademark "Black November" sale, no less. ;)

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Yeah, Newegg's big sales are very "Meh". I've even seen them RAISE prices for a sale, like the Labor Day sale. Stuff that was cheaper just a few days before.

You really need to be familiar with what things are going for, to avoid getting taken.

MustISO

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Fry's emails have been saying black friday savings/event for at least a week now. Haven't seen any deals that they don't have at any other time yet.