Black kids getting in trouble three times as often as white kids

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Here_we_go_again.jpg

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
Pit bull dogs bite three times as often as Golden Retriever.

Must be pit bull culture.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Pit bull dogs bite three times as often as Golden Retriever.

Must be pit bull culture.

Well you can go all Michael Vick on a put bull... or train it and treat it well and you will find they are very intelligent and gentle dogs.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Well you can go all Michael Vick on a put bull... or train it and treat it well and you will find they are very intelligent and gentle dogs.

We could try training... but what if the pit bulls go all Michael Vick on themselves? Dunno how you train anyone to cope with that. How does one take the bull out of the pit bull?

*thinks of ways to remove testosterone... :eek:
*slowly backs away... :whiste:

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
It's white peoples' fault, because slavery.

^^^ Seriously, you're going to hear some black person respond with that.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Clearly the solution is to punish white kids 2x more often for every minor little thing, combined with look the other way 1.5x more often when black kids act up. That should balance it out.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Quote: Black students are more likely to be suspended from U.S. public schools - even as tiny preschoolers.

The racial disparities in American education, from access to high-level classes and experienced teachers to discipline, were highlighted in a report released Friday by the Education Department's civil rights arm.

The suspensions - and disparities - begin at the earliest grades.

----------------------------

I think the article is saying pretty much what they say about black people and white people who do the same offenses where the minority ends up getting harsher sentencing than the white people.

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
Quote: Black students are more likely to be suspended from U.S. public schools - even as tiny preschoolers.

The racial disparities in American education, from access to high-level classes and experienced teachers to discipline, were highlighted in a report released Friday by the Education Department's civil rights arm.

The suspensions - and disparities - begin at the earliest grades.

----------------------------

I think the article is saying pretty much what they say about black people and white people who do the same offenses where the minority ends up getting harsher sentencing than the white people.

Racism is every where! Look out! Or it could be that they have poor parents who don't teach them discipline, and they grow up into thug culture, and kill at a higher rate than any other group in America.

One is the truth, one is not.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Hold on a second. Am I reading thread responses right? Are people seriously suggesting that "black culture" kicks in as early as pre-school? Or do I need new batteries for my sarcasm meter?

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
Young single black mothers (still girls really) are very often vicious to their kids - especially the male who they can wallop with all the anger they have for the father. I grew up in a black town. There was nothing uncommon about seeing a teenage mom walloping and yanking a 2-5 year old boy down the street promising to kick his "motherf*cking ass" if he didn't stop crying and "shut the f*ck up!".

Of course black women themselves are abused at rates 35% higher than white women. Abused people often become abusers themselves. A lot of black kids show up for school ready to act out what they've been exposed to at home. Of course white people will still take the blame because black people still terrify so many of them

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Hold on a second. Am I reading thread responses right? Are people seriously suggesting that "black culture" kicks in as early as pre-school? Or do I need new batteries for my sarcasm meter?

So you think being raised by a resentful single mom and/or deadbeat/abusive dad doesn't have any effect on young children? Because there's a high percentage of such households among African Americans.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

It actually does, no sarcasm intended. Black ghetto culture is a very serious cancer eating away at this country.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Look at a Pit Bull from Europe, and look at a Pit Bull from America. They are COMPLETELY different animals. The breeding on the american pit bull has distinctly changed it from the breed that people refer fondly to as the gentle family loving dogs. I would not trust an american bred pit bull for very long, sure they can be gentle and sweet, but they are prone to snapping because inappropriate breeding has caused defects. Rage in other inappropriately bred dogs happens as well, but they are less well known because they also weren't bred for their impressive bites and strength.

This has nothing to do with the OP, but is in response to the pit bull culture response.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Interesting note: children with objective disabilities are diagnosed with them at roughly the same rate across all racial groups. Disorders that require subjective assessment are found vastly more often in black and Hispanic children, even when controlling for other factors like geography, poverty, etc.

It is probably rap's fault.