Black Friday Digital Camera for $88 at Target

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
So I bought one of these for my bro for Christmas. This will be his first digicam, so I didn't buy an expensive one. It was a 3.3MP Vivitar. Just out of curiosity, I took a couple of pics with it before sending it to him. The quality is pretty good for a cheap camera. Anyone else get one on sale?

Pic of my wife and baby

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Wow, for $88 that's pretty good. Much better than my piece Kodak 1.3. I was tempted to buy one too but I figured it sucked. I'm sorry now though.

BTW, cute baby

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
aww...wook at da coot widdle baby :)

Good quality pic.

I got that for my oldest daughter on Black Friday morning (along with a $50 Lexmark photo printer.) She's going to go apesh!t! :)

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Wow, for $88 that's pretty good. Much better than my piece Kodak 1.3. I was tempted to buy one too but I figured it sucked. I'm sorry now though.

BTW, cute baby

Thanks. She is my pride and joy.

My Target had a big stack of these but would only allow one per person. By the time I went back later in the day, they were all gone :(

TranceNation

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2001

hmmm what kind of person tests out the gift that they are going to give to someone? It's like giving a DVD as a gift but watching it first lol

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: TranceNation
hmmm what kind of person tests out the gift that they are going to give to someone? It's like giving a DVD as a gift but watching it first lol

Well my bro lives in another state, and I wanted to make sure everything was working and it wasn't a crappy quality gift. But I packed it up all nice and neat and he will never know I tested it ;) :D

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Nice quality for an $88 digicam.

Death to HP and Kodak digicams!

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
I got one of those Vivitars. Pretty good camera for $88, I think. Snagged a 128MB SD card at Circuit City for $25 after rebates so now I can take close to 200 pictures at the biggest resolution and highest-quality setting.