Black activist punched at Trump rally

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

stormkroe

Golden Member
May 28, 2011
Did the protester hit the guy in the yellow tie at the 0:29 mark on the cnn video? Looked like a hammer pound, but could have just been trying to steady himself (which is an odd thing to do with a fist instead of an open hand). Hard to tell. The guy in the blue shirt that shoved him should be charged though, there are too many tough guys nowadays, what with the internet and all...

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
Everyone knows that a good percentage of Trump supporters are outright fascist,

"Everyone" doesn't know this, despite your endless hysterical temper tantrums screaming such things at the top of your girlish lungs.

and this was an event in fricking A-La-Bama.

Should I be suprised they punched a black guy and reportedly also shouted "monkey" and "N"? I'd actually expect that with fascists.

Any other lies you'd like to pull out of your ass? :)

In the same way as I expect Trump supporters justifying this, as if it's normal someone at a rally, even an activist being physically assaulted and called a "N".

Get this man the presidency, I can tell you now already those same people will support his already proposed "deportation forces" roaming the streets and apprehending/beating Mexicans and other ethnicities.

Despite such fantasies being relegated to your fever dreams, these imaginary groups would be right at home in Black Lies Matter, who roam the streets and beat other ethnicities. Your moral indignation belongs right here ------->

There is an unbelievable amount of hate on many conservative's sides, this of course includes Blacks, Mexicans, "Refugees" but also liberals and basically anyone not agreeing with them.

No, honey, they just hate useful idiots like you, though they shouldn't, since your diaper-filling delusions help create more conservatives everyday.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
All you have to do is a little googling to find stories of liberals beating conservatives at events - SIEU, BLM, and others have used violence. But, I guess it's because it was at a Trump rally, and we have to get our Trump-hate on.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Something wrong with that? :D

hcxGXGk.gif

():)

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I'm really curious how much % of the vote would he get in the general election at this point.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I've warned Trump supporters...
Trump is EXTREMELY insecure as a man and if he were to be elected president, and president Trump turned out to be indeed 100% full of bull cocky with his promises, and the people as a whole started to turn against the Donald i.e. president Trump, how do you think Donald would react?
Nuke Ohio? California? Colorado?
Arrest everyone in Illinois?
Send in the troops?
Jail anyone and everyone that refused to pledge allegiance to Mr president Trump?
Would anyone want to get on president Donald Trump's bad side?
Especially when Donald has his finger on that trigger of all triggers?
Would anyone be safe?

I said it here.
Donald looks fun and entertaining, but Donald is also the most insecure rich man I have ever seen. Ever!
Donald can not take criticism and he is ALWAYS right.
Vote for THAT if you will as your next presidentl.
And then pray like you've never prayed before that YOU stay on president Donald's good side.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
OMG I totally did not inform myself of the subject of this thread before posting! Thank you so much for pointing out an article describing the exact same incident that is this thread's subject! I totally needed the information contained in your link!

If you choose to believe what you do, then that is your own personal failing. And it's a sad indictment of where our society is headed.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...with-limiting-speech-offensive-to-minorities/

Butt-hurt much?

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
This latest Trump-capade proves how much the Right truly adores him.

They don't see a racist, they see someone who is speaking his mind.

They don't see a fascist, they see someone who is taking the proper measures.

They don't see a dictator, they see someone who correctly responds to when he is challenged.

No wonder he is so popular - yet again, he embodies the Right.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Maybe the protesters mistook Trump for a University President that will just tuck in his tail (or his hair swoop) and resign.:D

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Perhaps this is what BLM needs. The cucks on here and in the liberal media would love for them to run roughshod over our entire society.

Look at this thing in Minneapolis. Some guy who was beating the shit out of his girlfriend, then tried to beat the shit out of paramedics, tried to beat the shit out of cops, tried to take a gun, and got shot. So what does BLM do? Hold him up as some paragon of virtue.

SJWs are out in full force, intimidating people and police.

Funny how BLM can act like fascists, with their "Safe spaces", shutting down freeways, intimidating people, and sometimes even assaulting people, and you cucks will just give them a free pass, at all times.

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Perhaps this is what BLM needs. The cucks on here and in the liberal media would love for them to run roughshod over our entire society.

Look at this thing in Minneapolis. Some guy who was beating the shit out of his girlfriend, then tried to beat the shit out of paramedics, tried to beat the shit out of cops, tried to take a gun, and got shot. So what does BLM do? Hold him up as some paragon of virtue.

Funny how BLM can act like fascists, with their "Safe spaces", shutting down freeways, intimidating people, and sometimes even assaulting people, and you cucks will just give them a free pass, at all times.

I agree that they cling to the wrong people often it seems to support. The guy you're talking about appears to be a piece of shit.

BLM activists are also taught that looting is good, and just. It is even "practical" and "beneficial" by a BLM leader.

Now BLM activist want Abraham Lincoln removed from currency and all public buildings. For being a racist. You know, the guy who freed all slaves.

They can trap students, assault and call any names they want because other students are not wearing black to support them, but that is ok. Because they're oppressed.

I am all for free speech. Infringing on the rights of others is not acceptable. If this guy did in fact get hit without hitting first, that is not ok. I'm not advocating violence or saying he deserves it. He also should not be intentionally starting an argument, which happens all the time. There are people who travel around to events with the sole purpose of getting attention, pushing buttons to start something, to further their agenda. We say this often with the riots last year.

Last edited:

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

No surprise the that little fascist wannabe Legendkiller is defending Trump on this. Trump supporters are all alike, worthless racist trash. Speaking of cucks, you ever get your kids DNA checked?

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
No surprise the that little fascist wannabe Legendkiller is defending Trump on this. Trump supporters are all alike, worthless racist trash. Speaking of cucks, you ever get your kids DNA checked?

No surprise that a little bitch cuck like you would give BLM a free pass to act like idiots. SJWs are all worthless trash that just want to be subservient to women and minorities and wallow in your *guilt.

So when you got (get?) married, is your wife going to put her last name first in the hyphenated bitch name?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
No surprise that a little bitch cuck like you would give BLM a free pass to act like idiots. SJWs are all worthless trash that just want to be subservient to women and minorities and wallow in your *guilt.

So when you got (get?) married, is your wife going to put her last name first in the hyphenated bitch name?

Remember when you were whining about ad-homenium attacks?

By the way am I the only one that finds the 'cuck' insult to be totally hilarious?

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
All Trump supporters are racist? Interesting.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Remember when you were whining about ad-homenium attacks?

By the way am I the only one that finds the 'cuck' insult to be totally hilarious?

I've never seen it before until I saw it on this board where multiple people seemed to start using it around the same time. It must be one of those tell-tale signs of an independent thinker /s

Mandres

Jun 8, 2011

Dude .... wtf happened to you? I've never known anyone with your level of education and financial expertise to take such a big bite from the Stormfront bullshit sandwich. Do you hear yourself?