Bioshock Infinite Debut Trailer

Rakewell

Platinum Member
Feb 2, 2005
Looks pretty interesting....

Seems it's going to be quite a bit more open than before... Much more RPG'ish, I hope.

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hmm... When I think "Bioshock" I think of underwater. This just doesn't fit in with the other 2... Maybe a different name is what they should've used...

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
well what happens is the corporations have a successful title and then they work that bitch up and down the block until she is scraggled with no teeth and a horrible crack habit.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
This game looks spectacular.

From what I've heard it described it as, it's an "emergent shooter wherein you play an ex-Pinkerton strikebreaker in a flying city-fortress circa 1912 exploring the framework of American exceptionalism and the anarchist philosophy of Emma Goldman."

Just the concept of something that thoughtful and creative should put other developers to shame. I wish we had more games like this. It looks and sounds like they took all the well-deserved commercial success of Bioshock and invested it into this title.

Another Bioshock game . . . joy.

Is three too many?

Rakewell

Platinum Member
Feb 2, 2005
This game looks spectacular.

From what I've heard it described it as, it's an "emergent shooter wherein you play an ex-Pinkerton strikebreaker in a flying city-fortress circa 1912 exploring the framework of American exceptionalism and the anarchist philosophy of Emma Goldman."

Just the concept of something that thoughtful and creative should put other developers to shame. I wish we had more games like this. It looks and sounds like they took all the well-deserved commercial success of Bioshock and invested it into this title.

Is three too many?

Yup.

And people who crap on this series just don't get how interesting and well made these games are.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I loved both previous Bioshocks. Can't wait for this.

Did anyone else get a sense of Painkiller when you saw the weapons?

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
You also fear spellcheck I see. :biggrin:

I'm 99% sure that was intentional

I've heard people pronounce it that way too trying to be funny... I'm not sure where it came from but it's on purpose