Binding of Issac: Wrath of The Lamb

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
More of disgusting, tasteless crap. I played the original for 10 minutes and uninstalled in disgust. What a terrible game. Horrible story, horrible controls, horrible premise... As if dreamt up by some sicko 15 year old high on weed with some crack mixed in.

I would actually PAY to have this piece of garbage removed from my steam collection, and I cant believe these sick bastards had the nerve and audacity to make an expansion.

Really, the creators of this game need to be smacked across the face with a dead fish till unconscious.... Maybe they'll wake up sane after.

lol. it's you again. :D

ThinClient

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2013
You know you don't have to play every game, or post in a thread regarding a game you already hated. Just ignore it... it doesn't concern you.

The entire point of an internet forum is the sharing of ideas and opinions. If you don't like it, add him to your ignore list or take your own advice and simply stop reading his post when you realize that you don't like it, and move on.