Bill & Ted: Face the Music (Keanu Reeves, Alex Winter)

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
sequel to Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, and Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Trailer:

Death makes a cameo.
Party On Dudes

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Just as I found it hard to imagine Doctor Who with Peter Capaldi without him morphing, in my mind, into Malcom Tucker (and effing and blinding his way through every episode) I now find myself expectingTed to turn into John Wick mid-movie.

Reactions: DigDog

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
-Rotten Tomatoes score of 80%.
-ComicBook.com's own Russ Burlingame awarded the film a 5 out of 5 rating,

anyone see it yet?
It's a fun movie but man keanu looks really tired in it or his botox went wrong or something it made ME feel old watching him, and missy, it's nice that they used the same actress but on the other hand the joke was that she was super hot and in this movie she is not anymore ,quite the opposite and it's just awkward what they do with her.

For sure not an 5 out of 5 but very much in line of a bill and ted movie, the two girls and alex winter are enough to make it good.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Going to watch it this weekend. It'll be nice to have some mindless fun instead of something hyped up for 6 months and expected to be the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Reactions: Captante

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I saw that it was available to stream, and thought, hey, maybe I'll do that. Then I saw it was $20 and decided I can just wait.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I saw that it was available to stream, and thought, hey, maybe I'll do that. Then I saw it was $20 and decided I can just wait.

Better believe it ... sorry greedy Hollywood types, just because you're desperate for profit it does not mean a PPV movie is suddenly worth $20.

And they really can't figure out why people pirate stuff.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
This was unfortunately painful to watch. Big fan of the other two movies. This one really wasn't all that fun, the daughters were especially unfunny (Ted's daughter in particular). Was great to see Death again and the robot was fun enough. Everything else... mehh.

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
Better believe it ... sorry greedy Hollywood types, just because you're desperate for profit it does not mean a PPV movie is suddenly worth $20.

And they really can't figure out why people pirate stuff.
While it sucks for single people if you are a family of 3 or more and add up what you would have to spend to go to the cinema this is a super bargain.

And it's not a PPV movie it's a mayor hollywood premiere.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Bill don't kill my dog or touch the mustang.. :p

• Haha

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Well, the last time I treated my wife, my daughter, and her boyfriend to the movies, after tickets, snacks, and drinks it came out to about $108.