Bill O'Reilly: "Say you're a cocaine dealer... and you kinda look like one..."

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Do you realize that Marc Lamont Hill is a regular contributor to the show? Should O'Reilly treat him with kid gloves, or jab at him like a friend normally would?

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
What is it that the progressives have been saying lately, 404 outrage not found.

cubeless

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2001
and the doc land bill mix it up on a regular basis... hill gives as good as he gets... before they let megan start swinging back hill was the only regular who ever pushed back...

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Clearly joking around. And right after Bill said that, Marc told bill he looked like a cocaine user. Neither one of them got upset over it. Dr. Hill has been a contributor on Bill's show for years.

Raging over nothing

*edit*

And I like the title of the youtube video

"O'Reilly to black guest, you kind of look like one [Cocaine Dealer] a little bit"

race-card.jpg

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TwinsenTacquito

Apr 1, 2010
They used a blue card to make that? Really, it's domination. Should be a black card. *fist pump* NAILED IT!

Kappo

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2000
Clearly joking around. And right after Bill said that, Marc told bill he looked like a cocaine user. Neither one of them got upset over it. Dr. Hill has been a contributor on Bill's show for years.

Raging over nothing

*edit*

And I like the title of the youtube video

"O'Reilly to black guest, you kind of look like one [Cocaine Dealer] a little bit"

race-card.jpg

:rolleyes:

I hate you. Now I have tea on my keyboard :(

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What does a cocaine dealer look like? I know what Jesus looks like because there are paintings of him everywhere and he's nice white young man.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
why do you assume it's because he's black and not because he's in a nice suit?

I'd imagine coke dealers would wear nice suits. it's not like they're dealing crack or meth.

OP strikes me as kind of a racist.

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Hey Bill, imagine you're a douche bag... and you kinda look like one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNwjY5FxzPA

Do you realize that Marc Lamont Hill is a regular contributor to the show? Should O'Reilly treat him with kid gloves, or jab at him like a friend normally would?

This. Anyone who is outraged by this didn't actually watch the video.

This is exactly like me discussing politics with a friend and saying : "say you're gay (which you totally are). Would you need the marriage title or do all the rights in a civil union make you happy."

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
What's wrong? The guy kinda does look like a coke dealer. The feds should do a frisk just in case. :awe:

Throckmorton

Lifer
Aug 23, 2007
Imagine if the black guy said to O'Reilly, "Say you're an inbred racist... and you kinda look like one". P&N rightwingnuts would be up in arms over racism.

Last edited:

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
Somewhere in Bizarro World, Bizarro-her209 is outraged (or is he excited?) at Hill calling O'Reilly a cocaine user.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Imagine if the black guy said to O'Reilly, "Say you're an inbred racist... and you kinda look like one". P&N rightwingnuts would be up in arms over racism.
With no knowledge of the relationship between these two guys, you make an untrue statement based upon your biases and prejudices.

I hereby crown you racist of the day!

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Only a racist would assume those statements to be racist since there's nothing mentioned about race at all. They only way you turn it into a racist statement is if you apply false racist pre-conceived notions to the situation and view it from that perspective.