Bill Nye the 'Science Guy' was at work today!!!

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
He was shooting a promotional video for the electric drive technology we are designing. I thought it was pretty cool to see a "big star" like him at my normally benign place of work.

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001

<< Bill Nye's great. I've always loved his show (don't care that I'm 18, his show is still funny. :D). >>

substitute 18 for 19 going on 20 and I feel the same way
Bill's kewl

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Bill Nye is a freakin' rip off!

It was NEVER as cool as BEAKMAN!

ZALOOOOOOM!

*having strane flashbacks now...*

Woah...a giant mouse...no, a man in a giant mouse suit...

Hmmm...

;)

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
"big star"

LOL you geeks idolize the wierdest people :p

I'm kidding... i use to love watching him on Saturday's when i was younger.

ElPool

Oct 11, 2000
I loves bill when he used to be on 'almost live'.
he was the "Speedwalker! fighting crime while following the rules of the national speedwalking association. heel-toe! heel-toe! "

veryape

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2000
OMG,I remember Mr. Wizard. Thought I had forgotten about him. Man i'm getting old.:(

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000

<<

<< Bill Nye's great. I've always loved his show (don't care that I'm 18, his show is still funny. :D). >>

substitute 18 for 19 going on 20 and I feel the same way
Bill's kewl
>>

and substitute that for 28... i love Bill Nye... still watch (and learn) from him... altho his computer show was kinda boring.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

<< Bill Nye is a freakin' rip off!

It was NEVER as cool as BEAKMAN!

ZALOOOOOOM!

*having strane flashbacks now...*

Woah...a giant mouse...no, a man in a giant mouse suit...

Hmmm...

;)
>>

YESSS!!!!! Beakman rocks Bill's world. I watch him whenever I can. Bill Nye is not as interesting.

oLLie

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2001
I remember an episode of Beakman's World where they showed you how to make "movie glass."
It was actually like a huge, clear, flat lollipop. I had dreams of using the stuff in all those video projects I used to do for my various classes. LOL, like have my friends throw me through a window or something. :)

Ollie

rival

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2001
beakmans world still on? must be in the early am on saturday...i havent seen either that show or bill nye in quite some time now...