Bill Murray concussed on Letterman?

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
Watching Bill Murray on Letterman. He has a gash on his head no one seems to notice and he's blabbering on about weird things. Acting as though he has a concussion. Definitely a weird interview.

Started off the interview by diving into a dumpster filled with water...anyways, weird show.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I think I know why..

1f6f84bb88a1e40e.jpg

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Didn't watch the show, but the wife tuned in for a few minutes toward the end of Bill Murray's bit...damn...he looks like shit.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I saw that too. He was blabbering because he is old. Also, I noticed on CNN that the white house spokesman also had some sort of injury on his nose.

What is this world comming too?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
I saw that too. He was blabbering because he is old.
He's old and he just got done doing some old man acrobatics in a dumpster full of water. He was probably out of breath then too.

The head wound definitely came from something he did in the dumpster. It looked fresh.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
his eyes were sunken into his face...cripes...
yea it looked crazy
David.Letterman.Bill.murray.jpg

as for screen caps..theres no 720p release out yet;)

btw selena gomez was on with steve carrel the night before lol
David.Letterman.selena.gomez.hooters.jpg

David.Letterman.selena.gomez.pickles.jpg

Last edited:

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
I stayed up to watch Bill Murray as I had always been a fan from SNL to all the movies he has made. Yes, swimming with the garbage was stupid and he probably did cut his head while doing this stunt. He looked old (he is 58). He has been accused of drug abuse, wife abuse, and sex abuse in the last few years. He was rambling and I was sort of wondering, what the heck is wrong with him? So I took immediate action! I switched to Leno.

Zedtom

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2001
Murray's friend and costar on SNL, John Belushi had a strange performance as his last gig before he died. He was a guest star on the tv series Police Squad! starring Leslie Nielsen. He was filmed floating dead face down in a swimming pool. He died shortly after that and the scene was never shown.

When Murray dived into the dumpster he must have bumped his head. It would have been a cruel twist of fate if he had broke his neck or drowned.

His commanding officer in the movie Stripes shouts out, "I"m getting too old for this shit!". Maybe Bill should take his advice.

Last edited:

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Maybe her O key is broken...

Also, your avatar...is it from that IMAX film about being in the desert?

nah, pretty sure Mosh doesn't have a broken O key, I am pretty sure she would have been to the doctor already to make sure...

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
this is so out of the norm for a woman to type or even think about. What woman types h00ters...
what are you getting at? i always type it like that to stress the b00bs. See I type b00bs that way too.

Believe it or not, there are some women who are into b00bs too. I can appreciate a good set just like anyone. :eek::eek:

nah, pretty sure Mosh doesn't have a broken O key, I am pretty sure she would have been to the doctor already to make sure...
:thumbsup: :D

Drako

Lifer
Jun 9, 2007
what are you getting at? i always type it like that to stress the b00bs. See I type b00bs that way too.

Believe it or not, there are some women who are into b00bs too. I can appreciate a good set just like anyone. :eek::eek:

Admit it, you're a b00bist!

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007

Dave Chappelle taught me everyone can appreciate a good rack.