Bill Gates tests positive for COVID-19

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
this is newsworthy because....?

seems like it's an attempt to discredit vaccination. otherwise, chances are we will ALL get covid at some point (knock on wood, i think i've avoided it thus far)
And Dr Peter Hotez has covid currently. Covidiots probably think great. These evil people researched/develop a vaccine are sick from it.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001

seems like it's an attempt to discredit vaccination. otherwise, chances are we will ALL get covid at some point (knock on wood, i think i've avoided it thus far)
How is it discrediting vaccinations? The only people who will take it that way, are those who have no idea on how vaccines actually work, and have already made up their minds that the vaccine is bad. For those that are educated and understand how vaccines work, they will take this as showing why you should take the vaccine, because he is vaccinated (along with many of the recent high profile people who have contracted Covid-19 as of late), yet has mild or no symptoms, and is not being hospitalized.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Proof that the vaccine was only useful for tracking...or proof he never got the vaccine himself ("Vaccines for thee, not for me! Muahahahaaa!!!")

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Let's wait and see if either of the go to the hospital and/or die from covid. OTOH those outcomes are pretty much reserved for the nonvaccinated.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Robots can't fart or test positive for covid.
Source, QAnon.
Gates was executed years ago along with Nancy Pelosi, Tom Hanks, and Joe Biden for crimes of pedophilia and were all replaced by robots like the robots at Disneyland. So how can robot Bill Gates test positive? Or fart?

computerized-automatron.jpg
Initiate Test Positive Sequence.
Initiate Smelly Fart Sequence.

Amol S.

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2015
Robots can't fart or test positive for covid.
Source, QAnon.
Gates was executed years ago along with Nancy Pelosi, Tom Hanks, and Joe Biden for crimes of pedophilia and were all replaced by robots like the robots at Disneyland. So how can robot Bill Gates test positive? Or fart?

View attachment 61323
Initiate Test Positive Sequence.
Initiate Smelly Fart Sequence.
Proof the QAnon was wrong all along. You should tell this news to your QANON niece (that you claimed to have iirc), as she may start believing in reality.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Proof the QAnon was wrong all along. You should tell this news to your QANON niece (that you claimed to have iirc), as she may start believing in reality.
So what I what to know is who's controlling the robots now? Inquiring minds need to know.

Pens1566

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2005
How is it discrediting vaccinations? The only people who will take it that way, are those who have no idea on how vaccines actually work, and have already made up their minds that the vaccine is bad. For those that are educated and understand how vaccines work, they will take this as showing why you should take the vaccine, because he is vaccinated (along with many of the recent high profile people who have contracted Covid-19 as of late), yet has mild or no symptoms, and is not being hospitalized.
Ding ding ding ... winner.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
There is no universe in which Bill Gates dies from Covid. That dude probably got the whole kit and kaboodle pumped in already: Monoclonal antibodies, brand spanking new antivirals, and he's probably vaccinated top to bottom with every booster.

Dying from Covid seems to now be exclusively the domain of the immunocompromised, folks with severe metabolic illness, the ancient, and the diehard unvaccinated.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
There is no universe in which Bill Gates dies from Covid. That dude probably got the whole kit and kaboodle pumped in already: Monoclonal antibodies, brand spanking new antivirals, and he's probably vaccinated top to bottom with every booster.

Dying from Covid seems to now be exclusively the domain of the immunocompromised, folks with severe metabolic illness, the ancient, and the diehard unvaccinated.
He even got a beta of Windows 12 injected along with the monoclonal antibodies DNA for good measure.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Ding ding ding ... winner.
Americans are dumb as shit and will point to a vaccinated person contracting or dying from COVID and saying "see? Vaccines are worthless".

Brandolini's law means correcting misinformation will almost never win out, and there's plenty of Joe Rogans out there in addition to Joe Rogan.

So, I would argue that, outside of reporting that key government figures are out of commission, reporting on *specific people with celebrity status* is not helpful (outside of hospitalization or death). Reporting on community status is of course always helpful though.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
And Dr Peter Hotez has covid currently. Covidiots probably think great. These evil people researched/develop a virus are sick from it.
Fixed for accuracy, per Q. He's just trying to throw truth seekers off the trail.

Next thing one of them Jewish space lasers will start a fire in Bill's backyard, but the Internet knows the truth. He's fooling no one.

Pens1566

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2005
Americans are dumb as shit and will point to a vaccinated person contracting or dying from COVID and saying "see? Vaccines are worthless".

Brandolini's law means correcting misinformation will almost never win out, and there's plenty of Joe Rogans out there in addition to Joe Rogan.

So, I would argue that, outside of reporting that key government figures are out of commission, reporting on *specific people with celebrity status* is not helpful (outside of hospitalization or death). Reporting on community status is of course always helpful though.
Yep. Nailed it.

I did enjoy all the people I went to high school with that failed biology becoming virology experts during the beginning of the pandemic. Warmed my heart ...

Reactions: hal2kilo

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007

There should be a "This person is an idiot" tag that goes on a person's account after they keep repeat dumb things. That way others have fair warning. This is not to say people that disagree with the official stance be marginalized just those that make stuff up or cite crazy theories.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

Same here but I'm confident I've been a lot more careful than Bill Gates.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Yep. Nailed it.

I did enjoy all the people I went to high school with that failed biology becoming virology experts during the beginning of the pandemic. Warmed my heart ...
TBH, I was unaware of a biology class at my high school. There may well not have been one. I took math, physics, chemistry, Spanish, social studies, English, phys ed (required).

Pens1566

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2005
TBH, I was unaware of a biology class at my high school. There may well not have been one. I took math, physics, chemistry, Spanish, social studies, English, phys ed (required).
10th grade biology was the last science class that was required to graduate.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I avoided biology at school (alone among the sciences) largely because taking it apparently involved dissecting a frog at some point. Far too icky.

Reactions: Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
10th grade biology was the last science class that was required to graduate.
There was absolutely no biology requirement at the high school I graduated. As I said, I as unware of a biology course offered! In fact, I don't believe I've ever taken one. Which I regard as a shortcoming, certainly. After all, my father and brother were both M.D.'s, and my sister is a physical therapist! Uh, they both attended the same high school.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I avoided biology at school (alone among the sciences) largely because taking it apparently involved dissecting a frog at some point. Far too icky.
Yes, the famous frog dissection. I have heard of it many times, but AFAIK have never laid eyes on a dead frog. Maybe that's why I can't recall there being a biology class at my high school. Maybe I repressed it!!! :) Now, my father and brother having been M.D.s, they had to dissect cadavers...

ASK THE COMMUNITY