Bill Gates is Now a Bacheloer.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

amenx

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2004
I wish them the best. They've done a lot for the benefit of others in the world. Sadly they've been targets of right wing loon squads and conspiracy theorists for too long.

Reactions: hal2kilo

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
I wish them the best. They've done a lot for the benefit of others in the world. Sadly they've been targets of right wing loon squads and conspiracy theorists for too long.
It's true they have done a lot to Benefit the world, but if you know anything about Bill Gates and how he built his empire/wealth, you know he is a man with few scruples/morals. Just the History of Microsoft demonstrates that, and non of it is conspiracy theories.

But, people do change, and he may have also changed for the better and has grown some morals and scruples. Who really knows.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Did I call it or did I call it?

So what? It's not uncommon among affluent couples who've grown apart. It's often quite amicable. That doesn't make Bill a creep.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I've read a couple reports now that this does partly stem from Bill's relationship with Epstein. The WSJ even reported that she started speaking to divorce lawyers after stuff with Epstein and Bill came out in 2019.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Now he'll have more time to work on his depopulation schemes without his pesky spouse standing in his way.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Now he'll have more time to work on his depopulation schemes without his pesky spouse standing in his way.
No he gets all the life force drained from everyone who has a covid shot. One little know fact is that 5G is capable of transmitting life force and now everyone has a Bill Gates designed chip in their body that transmits a small portion of their life force to Bill Gates only. He will live forever as some kind of high tech vampire!

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
For those who claimed to have "called it"... Yikes, on noes, Not Bill Gates too! For some odd reason didn't expect this kind of thing from him. I get the Billy and Donnie show.

Melinda Gates began meeting with divorce lawyers in 2019, when reports of Bill’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein surfaced, according to report (msn.com)
Bill's a real gentleman, give Melinda some walking around money:
Forbes estimates that Bill’s net worth is $128.1 billion, which dropped from $130.4 billion after he transferred $2.4 billion in securities to Melinda on the day the divorce was announced, according to SEC filings.

o_O

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
I've read a couple reports now that this does partly stem from Bill's relationship with Epstein. The WSJ even reported that she started speaking to divorce lawyers after stuff with Epstein and Bill came out in 2019.

The fact that he lied about having flown on Epstein's jet I could see being a big deal to her as then she can't trust a damn thing with regards to what may or may not have happened.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
I sense apples and oranges. Bill is talking specifically about the mRNA vaccines, pfizer, morderna right, the article they present with "leftover" factory capacity ... is *probably* not mRna capable .. johnson and astra maybe?

just idle speculation on my part listening to the Windows Weekly podcast/show on twit.tv hosted by Leo Laport and two journalists who cover Microsoft it seems that Melinda was the one who influenced Bill to get into philanthropy. /shrug.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Well, well, well. Looks like still waters run deep. You just never know. Power definitely attracts though. Lead us not to temptation.