Bill Gates BANKRUPT

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that's about
US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR! [Okay, I don't know about his salary so there's not much I can say here]

If he drops a thousand dollar, he won't even bother
to pick it up bcoz the 4 seconds he picks it, he
would've already earned it back. [How often does one drop a thousand dollar bill? And it's not as though he's losing the money by wasting his time picking it up (what this seems to be implying) I know it's still more or less pocket change but still...wtf?]

The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion,
if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself;
he will finish it in less then 10 years. [This ones just not specific enough, by doing what? Abstaining from food or...?]

He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but
still be left with US$5 Million for his pocket money. [There's a lot of damn people on this planet]

Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in
US. If he doesn't drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income
i.e. US$30 Million, he'll have to wait for 277 years to become as
rich as Bill Gates is now. [Alright, not much I can say here]

If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the
37th richest country on earth. [That, actually, doesn't seem that suprising, but how does one calculate something like that?]

If you change all of Bill Gate's money to US$1 notes, you can make a road from the earth to moon, 14 times back and forth.
But you have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money. [It has to be a 747?]

Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that
he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he goes to heaven. [If anyone can do it, he can]

Last but not the least : My Favourite........!!!

If Microsoft Windows' users can claim US$1 for
every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years [This is what really baffles me, how do you calculate THAT?]

Pls dont say Repost. Dunno if not. --taken off some forum--

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Damn $20mil a day. I read Britney Spears makes only $150k a day. Must suck to be her. She's really gonna need to do a Playboy spot soon. ;)

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
What's with you randomly pressing enter in the middle of sentences? :confused:

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
That's so old that most of the information isn't relivant anymore. In a down market, he isn't earning 7.8B/year, nor is he worth the 90B+ that that the message implies he is. He also isn't 40 anymore.;)

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: ViRGE
That's so old that most of the information isn't relivant anymore. In a down market, he isn't earning 7.8B/year, nor is he worth the 90B+ that that the message implies he is. He also isn't 40 anymore.;)

He's still freaken rich I'd day, lol.

coolred

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2001
Are any of those numbers even accurate? I mean I know the guy is rich, but are they using just his income, or are they talking about all the income from all the companies he has ownership in and all that crap? Cause he doesn't get all the money that those companies take in.

mchammer187

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by: coolred
Are any of those numbers even accurate? I mean I know the guy is rich, but are they using just his income, or are they talking about all the income from all the companies he has ownership in and all that crap? Cause he doesn't get all the money that those companies take in.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: coolred

Pretty sure you are right, most of his wealth is not liquid. Funny joke though.

spyordie007

Diamond Member
May 28, 2001
If Microsoft Windows' users can claim US$1 for
every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years [This is what really baffles me, how do you calculate THAT?]
This is probably the most worthless piece of information here. I find the rest of it interesting but this "statistic" is probably based off of some moron's estimate to the number of times windows 95 crashes for them (regardless of the facts contributing to the cause of the crash such as hardware or drivers).

Thanks for the article.

-Spy

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
If Sam Walton was alive today, he would be at least 2x more wealthy than Bill Gates.

I guess we would hate him instead.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
You forgot to mention that if you forward this to 15 of your friends Bill Gates will send you $1000.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: element®
You forgot to mention that if you forward this to 15 of your friends Bill Gates will send you $1000.

If I get this in an email now I'm gonna come looking for you... :p

styrafoam

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Originally posted by: element®

And a gift certificate to Old Navy.