Bill Clinton's mistress's code name: the Energizer

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
http://pagesix.com/2014/07/21/the-s...energizer/?_ga=1.159549118.286156363.14036362

Bill Clinton reportedly has a buxom blond mistress who visits so often when Hillary Clinton isn’t home in Chappaqua that the former president’s Secret Service detail have given her an unofficial code name: Energizer.

Kessler also reports that Hillary’s Secret Service detail informs Bill’s Secret Service detail when the former first lady is coming home, so Bill has time to get Energizer off the property and clean up any evidence.

Understandable if married to Hillabeast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2012
This is why I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the entire Monica thing was something Hillary knew about to begin with.

The man wants to get off... and it's kind of hard to do that with Hillary in the room.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
I so love the Clinton's. It's like a beautiful tapestry of bull shit, lies and deceit.

ezD6sOw.jpg

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Frankly I'm surprised bitch isn't in jail yet. Well, maybe not so surprised given this administration. General Petraeus got the shaft for far less.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
America. Where lying about getting a blowjob is a worse offense than abuse of executive powers or impulsive, thoughtless wars based on lies.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
America. Where lying about getting a blowjob is a worse offense than abuse of executive powers or impulsive, thoughtless wars based on lies.

Well, don't forgot about the solid number of people the Clinton's had executed/"disappeared." etc. etc.

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hunter Thompson
"Bill Clinton would have played the Jew's harp stark naked on 60 Minutes if he thought it would help him get elected. He is the Willy Loman of Generation X, a traveling salesman from Arkansas who has the loyalty of a lizard with its tail broken off and the midnight taste of a man who'd double-date with the Rev. Jimmy Swaggart."
Its amazing what some politicians will do to be successful.

Its also amazing what some people tolerate in order to identify with a politician that they perceive as successful.

Uno

Last edited:

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012

America: Where Americans will vote for the most stupid fuck in existence.

Hint, it's happened more than once.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Hunter Thompson
Its amazing what some politicians will do to be successful.

Its also amazing what some people tolerate in order to identify with a politician that they perceive as successful.

Uno

Yep, a guy with a shitty childhood who got into college on scholarships, become a Rhodes Scholar, lawyer, governor, and then President, twice. He is the literal embodiment of the self-made man who picked himself up by his bootstraps and made his career. Sure, he seems to be a bit of a scumbag in his personal relationships, but there is no confusing perceived success with the actual success (at least professionally) of Bill Clinton.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

Selective memory and out of context statements are where it's at. Why tell a lie when half the truth well work just as well?

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Sounds like we need a Bush to restore dignity and integrity, get thousands of Americans killed and blow a few trillion dollars on some wars, and tank the economy.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011

Lets be honest, he was impeached for depriving a U.S Citizen of their Civil Rights, his perjury and not just lying during a court case was part of that depriving. After he was caught he ended up paying her millions of dollars.

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
Bill Clinton's the same guy that partook in the rape of the women held captive at Jeffry Epstein's private island.

Christopher Hitchens also interviewed, separately, three of Bill Clinton's rape victims in that book of his "No One Left to Lie To: The Triangulations of William Jefferson Clinton". Damned if I can find a .pdf of the book, though.

It's disgusting how people revere that guy.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Then why aren't you running for office? Seems to me you're more than qualified, given the quoted statement above. Heck, you might even qualify to be the "Most stupid fuck in existence" standard bearer.

Brian Stirling

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2010
Bill Clinton is revered by many Dems and vilified by many Repubs -- his actual performance in the Oval Office was somewhere in between.

On the plus side he was infinitely more fiscally responsible than any president in 50 years and if you recall, he actually ran a surplus by the late 90's.

On the minus side he gave big business something they'd been wanting for many years but had been blocked by Dems -- trade deals that sold out the American middle class.

In the long run he will be regarded as a bad president for his middle class killing trade deals and for turning the Democratic party into the Republican party with a few differences on social issues.

Brian

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Frankly I'm surprised bitch isn't in jail yet. Well, maybe not so surprised given this administration. General Petraeus got the shaft for far less.

For what crimes exactly? I know you aren't smart enough to come up with anything, but I'm sure you can copy/paste something from a rightwing website.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

Hint, it's happened more than once.

No fucking shit sherlock. Reagan, Bush, Bush again.. worst 3 presidents of most of our lifetimes.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So Bill Clinton likes to get his load off like most other guys and he allegedly gets it on the low low. The thought of that must have untold millions of American males angry...............from being sickeningly jealous.

And let's not forget those millions upon millions of American women being besides themselves................secretly wishing they were the ones getting boned by Bill.

Sure, our leaders are supposed to appear to be the exemplary perfect American in all ways. But that's not the kind of folks that our system of government and society produces as leaders of big businesses and gov't. where being ruthless and cunning and slippery and obsessively driven are prerequisites for the job.

We end up with leaders that have been subjected to and being perpetrators of every known evil and injustice that barely keeps them out of jail....most of the time.

They're a lot like those kinky sordid bastards and bitches out of Hollywood who had to go through their own version of hell to "get to the top".

No thank you very much.

So have some sympathy for the devil. He's got a lot on his plate, particularly where America is concerned.

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Then why aren't you running for office? Seems to me you're more than qualified, given the quoted statement above. Heck, you might even qualify to be the "Most stupid fuck in existence" standard bearer.

I really wasn't going to say much but...

:whiste:

When did Americans vote for you?

:biggrin:

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
You are aware that he's a rapist, right?

Unless you're just funn'in with me, No, I'm not privileged enough to be in that exclusive circle of rumor mongers and tattle tales that spread that kind of gossip around, so if you would, let me in on that by showing me some solid irrefutable evidentiary proof and I will gladly accept it as fact, although for whatever reason you feel I need to know I can't guess at the moment. ;)

Last edited:

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
Unless you're just funn'in with me, No, I'm not privileged enough to be in that exclusive circle of rumor mongers and tattle tales that spread that kind of gossip around, so if you would, let me in on that by showing me some solid irrefutable evidentiary proof and I will gladly accept it as fact, although for whatever reason you feel I need to know I can't guess at the moment. ;)

I posted about such earlier. He often went to Jeffrey Epstein's private island, where he raped the women held captive there.

Christopher Hitchens also held interviews with three women who were raped by him.

Coincidentally, Prince Andrew of the British royal family did the same, between the years 2000 to 2005.

A quick google search will promptly yield the information.