Bill Clinton: Netanyahu 'Not The Guy' To Strike Peace Deal

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impeachments/clinton.htm

clinton is looking for a capitulation leader in Israel.

About two hours after his acquittal, President Clinton made a brief appearance in the White House Rose Garden and stated: ''Now that the Senate has fulfilled its constitutional responsibility, bringing this process to a conclusion, I want to say again to the American people how profoundly sorry I am for what I said and did to trigger these events and the great burden they have imposed on the Congress and on the American people."

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impeachments/clinton.htm

clinton is looking for a capitulation leader in Israel.

About two hours after his acquittal, President Clinton made a brief appearance in the White House Rose Garden and stated: ''Now that the Senate has fulfilled its constitutional responsibility, bringing this process to a conclusion, I want to say again to the American people how profoundly sorry I am for what I said and did to trigger these events and the great burden they have imposed on the Congress and on the American people."

Oh, look! A complete non-sequitur as duh-version!

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Only Nixon could go to China. Weak leaders that beg for peace at any cost never obtain it.

khon

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2010
This should be obvious to everyone by now, but it's nice to see someone with the guts to say it.

Netanyahu flat out does not want peace, he wants land.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Let's say Person X strikes a so-called "peace" treaty. What does it mean anyway? Does it bring peace into the hearts of people? Are we that naive to think that a stupid treaty can change the way people feel?

All these years of education and propaganda hasn't changed human beings one bit and yet we think some piece of paper can do that overnight.

There will never be peace because there is no peace inside of us humans. We are the most unpeaceful (sp) species living on the Earth.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Fern doesn't see how it may possibly be antagonising and an imposition against peace for a state to ethnically cleanse the native inhabitants and illegally expropriate their territory, while imposing decades supremacist and bigoted long martial law upon the native inhabitant of the occupied territory.

In Fern's manufactured and falsified world, Israel is not in control of the situation, provoking nothing, and therefore the cessation of non-existant extraterritorial crimes by Israel (as have truly been exacerbated by Netanyahu) could possibly change the situation as they don't exist...... :eek:

Fern, in quite a few threads you have run away when challenged upon points you bring up to justify Israel's positions and actions. Notably the sad thread calling for the hopeful removal of Palestinians into the Sinai desert, and question how Abbas could turn from such a wonderfully imaginary deal that genocide (removal of a population into a desert) could provide...

You are falsely attributing views/positions that I have not expressed.

Simply put, I do not believe there will ever be peace. It really is that simple.

As regards the offer of free land, yes I suggested it be investigated. I'm like that in most all matters: If someone offers me something for free I'll typically investigate it and not dismiss it out of hand.

I ran from nothing and don't see how Israel was even involved in the 'free land' offer, contrary to your remark above.

Fern

inachu

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2014
Yes, you have been saying that quite frequently. So..... just who is "Israel gonna get smacked hard" by exactly? Please... do tell!

3386935-3161124845-13356.gif

Religious books say that it will be Russia who will nuke Israel.