Bill Clinton and Monica steamy audio tape released

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CptDanko

Sep 14, 2013
No, every subsequent denial of your error was another error, just like this denial of those subsequent errors is another error.

And this is you continuing to be a complete tool. None of this would have happened if it weren't the case that you were and are continuing to be a complete tool. Nobody sympathizes with you. Nobody likes you. The best thing you could do for yourself is simply to go away.

In fact, I request that you to put me on your ignore list. You're not listening to me anyway. It is my opinion that you're such a tool that you no longer deserve the benefit of reading what I write.
Awww nobody likes me? What are you a 13 year school girl trying to make a collegue feel bad?
Fyi there are plenty agreeing with me in this forum. So stfu and you go away.

CptDanko

Sep 14, 2013
Hey CptDipshit, stop derailing my thread. if you want to argue about impeachment start your own thread about it.
You should be glad your thread is recurrected, it would be lingering in archives if it weren't for me. So shush, ohh you have a freemason symbol.. Shows what you are....

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Awww nobody likes me? What are you a 13 year school girl trying to make a collegue feel bad?

If I ever thought that you were a "collegue[sic]" of mine, *I* would feel bad, but it is interesting that you implicitly placed yourself as a colleague of 13 year old girls.

Fyi there are plenty agreeing with me in this forum.
And now we know with certainty that you are delusional.

So stfu and you go away.
Please put me on your ignore list.

CptDanko

Sep 14, 2013
If I ever thought that you were a "collegue[sic]" of mine, *I* would feel bad, but it is interesting that you implicitly placed yourself as a colleague of 13 year old girls.

And now we know with certainty that you are delusional.

Please put me on your ignore list.

Laugh, Im sure you have a lot of friends in RL. The few buddies you have here that you all gang up on me may be it. In RL I can tell what kind of person you are, a narcissistic prick who thinks his words are golden by saying you would rather me not read your posts.
Now please go away, all you can do is criticize me. You think your hot shit and your not.

Now post all you want, im done with this stupid thread.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Laugh, Im sure you have a lot of friends in RL. The few buddies you have here that you all gang up on me may be it. In RL I can tell what kind of person you are, a narcissistic prick who thinks his words are golden by saying you would rather me not read your posts.
Now please go away, all you can do is criticize me. You think your hot shit and your not.

Now post all you want, im done with this stupid thread.

I'm rubber, "your[sic]" glue -- whatever you say bounces of me and sticks to you! :colbert:

CptDanko

Sep 14, 2013
It is kind of fun to have one thing that can unite folks from both sides of the isle in collective disgust and humor. :thumbsup:
Its ok, point the finger and laugh all you want. You geniuses still prove to act like 13 year olds

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
It is kind of fun to have one thing that can unite folks from both sides of the isle in collective disgust and humor. :thumbsup:
Yeah! :biggrin:

It was brought up in a thread very recently about members policing the forum. I feel that when it needs to get done it gets done.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Haha y'all should read the PM he just sent me. :D

he-mad.jpg

corwin

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2006
This thread here is proof of what a joke americans are. Im tired of this shit, bye
Oh hell, you're not even American and you're butt hurt about shit that happened here a bazillion years ago? HAHAHAHA...proof of what a joke you are:D:D:D

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Oh do tell...at least give us a good hint:)
Eh, it wasn't even articulate enough to really mean much. It was basically more of "you think you're too cool for school but your not" (not a verbatim quote) and the suggestion that Americans should be bombed by Russia.

corwin

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2006
Eh, it wasn't even articulate enough to really mean much. It was basically more of "you think you're too cool for school but your not" (not a verbatim quote) and the suggestion that Americans should be bombed by Russia.
So pretty much the same as the rest of his posts...I suspected as much:D

As much as I love Russia for helping out in our ammo shortage they sure have some morons over there (if that's really where he's from);)

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Amazing one person is such an idiot she/he/it has been able to unite conservatives and liberals today.

Proof there is at least some common ground in the world.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Amazing one person is such an idiot she/he/it has been able to unite conservatives and liberals today.

Proof there is at least some common ground in the world.

I feel we should all hold hands and sing together "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!"