Discussion Bill Clinton: ‘There Is a Limit’ to How Many Migrants U.S. Can Take

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I admit you guys are stubborn and virtual signaling. You are probably posting from your condo's or rich suburbs. You aren't the ones getting shot, stabbed, raped, car jacked, robbed, having your catalytic convertor stolen for the 4th time. Watch all the businesses flee the area. Being offered lower wages because some illegal is willing to work for half the price. It's easy to judge from the safety and comfort of the Castle.

I know America will end up becoming Juárez, Mexico because the path to hell is paved with good intentions.
Still missing any evidence to support your claims. You are really missing an opportunity to win people to your side.

Reactions: Pohemi

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I admit you guys are stubborn and virtual signaling. You are probably posting from your condo's or rich suburbs. You aren't the ones getting shot, stabbed, raped, car jacked, robbed, having your catalytic convertor stolen for the 4th time. Watch all the businesses flee the area. Being offered lower wages because some illegal is willing to work for half the price. It's easy to judge from the safety and comfort of the Castle.

I know America will end up becoming Juárez, Mexico because the path to hell is paved with good intentions.
Who raped you?

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
I admit you guys are stubborn and virtual signaling. You are probably posting from your condo's or rich suburbs.
I'm guessing that this is pure projection.
Have you ever even been to a border town? I have, they are mostly nice quiet small towns.
Overall the crime rate in border towns are below the national averages, both for property and violent crimes.

Reactions: Pohemi

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
I'm guessing that this is pure projection.
Have you ever even been to a border town? I have, they are mostly nice quiet small towns.
Overall the crime rate in border towns are below the national averages, both for property and violent crimes.
Hey I live in south Texas and @13Gigatons is on to something. I just checked my Tesla and there's no catalytic convertor. Some immigrant must have taken it. ;)

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
There's not a lot of nitrogen in natural gas. The haber process utilizes plain air, not natural gas as a feed stock.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
OP is a clowny fucktard, you should not expect supporting info/data for anything he states. He's shown repeatedly to be a shitty human through his P&N posts. This was just another weak-ass attempt at a gotchya topic that, like usual, backfired in his face.

If he continues replying, it'll just be further deflection and moving the goalposts. It certainly will not be answers to questions directed at him.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
There's not a lot of nitrogen in natural gas. The haber process utilizes plain air, not natural gas as a feed stock.
The Haber Process takes natural gas for hydrogen then gets nitrogen from the air. Ammonium is the output. The Ammonium then is used in the manufacture of fertilizer.