bill Bolling might run as an independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
If he runs, then we virginians will definitely get that other asshole Terry McAulliffe rather than Kucinelli. I don't like Ken Cuccinelli that much, but he's the most conservative of the three. I'm not going to vote though since that would endorsing statism and since Cucinelli isn't exactly the ghost of Patrick Henry, Harry F Byrd, or T Jefferson.

Whoever gets a plurality wins in virginia, so no run offs in other words. That pretty much guarantees that VA is going to have a liberal/moderate governor again, so the State of VA will get even more revenue. The last time VA didn't have moderate or liberal governor was when Harry F Byrd was governor for fucks sake.

Why don't they have runoffs in VA? Aren't they a good idea?

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
If he runs, then we virginians will definitely get that other asshole Terry McAulliffe rather than Kucinelli. I don't like Ken Cuccinelli that much, but he's the most conservative of the three. I'm not going to vote though since that would endorsing statism and since Cucinelli isn't exactly the ghost of Patrick Henry, Harry F Byrd, or T Jefferson.

Whoever gets a plurality wins in virginia, so no run offs in other words. That pretty much guarantees that VA is going to have a liberal/moderate governor again, so the State of VA will get even more revenue. The last time VA didn't have moderate or liberal governor was when Harry F Byrd was governor for fucks sake.

Why don't they have runoffs in VA? Aren't they a good idea?

Bill may very well have a strong chance of becoming the governor as an independent. Family back in Virginia are telling me not many people in the state are happy with either McAulliffe or Cucinelli.

Larry Sabato seems to agree with their assessment too.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_ee72d15a-63a9-5cdf-beee-83f10e0df506.html

“Bolling could be a contender — emphasis on the ‘could be’ — a real contender,” said Larry Sabato, head of the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia.
Sabato said there is enough unhappiness with the current candidates that a Bolling bid would give “a lot of perplexed people a place to go.”

Status
Not open for further replies.