Biker outruns cop.

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001
woah. the video is cool, but what's even cooler is where that was.

Silas Creek Pkwy/Stratford Rd. That's Winston-Salem, NC! That's about 2 minutes away from where I live right now lol

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Sukhoi
Shouldn't the helicopter easily be able to follow him?

Assuming theres one in range... also radio waves can outrun any vehicle making getting away from the man for more then a couple minutes virtually impossible.

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999
Originally posted by: Captante

Assuming theres one in range... also radio waves can outrun any vehicle making getting away from the man for more then a couple minutes virtually impossible.

The video is from a helicopter. ;)

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: sash1
woah. the video is cool, but what's even cooler is where that was.

Silas Creek Pkwy/Stratford Rd. That's Winston-Salem, NC! That's about 2 minutes away from where I live right now lol

I was just in that area today, but since when did Winston Salem start showing Live police chases?

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
its sped up at the least, especially at the end where he squeezes through the gap between the yellow truck and the other one

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Captante

The video is from a helicopter. ;)

:eek: That'll teach me to comment without watching the video first!! :eek: :laugh: