Big Downtime for WoW recently

wheresmybacon

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
I left for work about 7:30am PST and my realm was still down, and had been for ~ 24 hours.

Yesterday the problem was reported to be a glitch in the mail system, now this morning I see that it was something else whereby people were purchasing PvP items for lower prices or something? I just glanced at the message then closed the game in disgust.

Anyone else a little weary about the launch?

I was thinking of maybe taking tomorrow off to level my DK, but I don't want to waste a day of leave staring at the login screen and bitching on the forums...

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Yeah, priests and warlocks could buy S2 PVP gear for free. Hunters could also buy S4 OH axe for free and everyone could buy some shitty necklaces and a ring for free.

I made sure to "bai" them ;).

ggnl

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
mmmmmhmmmmmmm, everyone who plays knows ^_^

I stopped playing WoW 6 months ago and I still read that thread.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiittt.

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: ggnl

I stopped about 6 months ago and don't. Good riddance to dueling for epics. When's a good MMO going to come out? :(

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: CKent

I stopped about 6 months ago and don't. Good riddance to dueling for epics. When's a good MMO going to come out? :(

would you please just shut the fuck up allready, seriously the bullshit the comes out of your mouth reguarding wow is just fucking sad

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Anubis

would you please just shut the fuck up allready, seriously the bullshit the comes out of your mouth reguarding wow is just fucking sad

Denial :laugh:

Cabages

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Im honestly already getting psyched for the old republic mmo.

I never really liked wow unless I was lvling with someone, then it got old at about 40.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com

there is no denial, we all know you dont like arena, sooo DONT PLAY ARENA

honestly i cant stand it so i dont participate in it, pretty somple concept. there are 100000000 other things to do in the game and i enjoy many of those as do many others

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005

honestly i cant stand it so i dont participate in it, pretty somple concept. there are 100000000 other things to do in the game and i enjoy many of those as do many others
There really aren't. There's raiding and arenas. Raid gear rates a ~1 for PvP, while arena gear rates a ~6-8 for PvE (depending on class). Raid gear requires the cooperation of the same 25 ~20 year olds, which lasts at most a few months before the drama monster intervenes for 99% of guilds. Arena gear requires the cooperation of any 1 person you can convince to duel people for an hour.

If you're still playing WoW, you're in denial. They jumped the shark big-time.

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com

Actually, there's only about two other things to do. Farm or grind. Take your pick. Either way, booooooring.